BEAVERTON, Ore. --(Ammoland.com)- Leupold pro staff will be making appearances in the optics company’s booth (#6245) at the National Rifle Association Annual Meetings and Exhibits throughout the weekend at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
Covering the gamut from hunting legends to world champion competitive shooters to record-setting warriors, Leupold’s pro staff features the most elite shooters from all facets of the shooting sports.
Appearing will be:
- Jessie Duff – Multiple-time world champion and the first female Grandmaster in the history of USPSA shooting. Jessie will be in the booth meeting fans and signing autographs from 10-11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Doug Koenig – A multiple-time world champion competitive shooter, Koenig marks his 20th year as a Leupold pro. Doug will be on hand to meet fans and sign autographs from 1-2:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Brian “Pigman” Quaca – The Sportsman Channel’s three-time TV personality of the year, Quaca brings his unique personality and perspective to everything he does. Pigman will be signing autographs and meeting fans from 11:30 a.m-12:30 p.m. on Friday and 2:30-3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Tiffany Piper – The reigning junior NRA Bianchi Cup champion, Tiffany is a bright star in the future of the shooting sports. She will be meeting fans and signing autographs from 2-3 p.m. on Friday, 11 a.m.-noon on Saturday and 3:30-4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Kyle Lamb – Special operations veteran, famed weapons and tactics instructor and host of Guns & Ammo TV, Kyle Lamb’s resume is almost as extensive as the expertise he brings to Leupold. Kyle will be in the booth to meet fans and sign autographs from 9-10 a.m. on Friday.
- Randy Newberg – Hunting icon and host of “Fresh Tracks” on The Sportsman Channel, Newberg was named the 2013 Sportsman of the Year. Randy will be on hand to sign autographs and meet fans from 10-11 a.m. on Friday and again from 9-10 a.m. on Saturday.
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LeupoldOptics.
Leupold & Stevens, Inc., the preeminent American-owned optics company, employs hundreds of people in its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility near Beaverton, Ore. Family owned and privately operated, Leupold offers products that are sold worldwide to hunters, competitive shooters, American military warfighters, law enforcement personnel and wildlife observers. The product line includes rifle, handgun and spotting scopes; binoculars; rangefinders; mounting systems; and optical tools and accessories.
Leupold & Stevens, Inc., P.O. Box 688, Beaverton, OR 97075-0688, U.S.A.
Phone: (800) LEUPOLD or (503) 526-1400 • Fax: (503) 352-7621 • www.leupold.com