Beginning at 8 a.m. ET . Programming Stunt Includes three hours of All Bass Fishing Action
New Berlin, Wis. –-(Ammoland.com)- Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for American Sportsmen and women, will air its annual bass fishing programming event – Attack of the Bass – on Sunday, April 27 beginning at 8 a.m. ET. No place on TV will provide more hard-hitting bass fishing action and expertise, just in time for the fishing season, with an epic three-hour block.
One of the programming headliners is Bassmaster Classic Champion, Kevin VanDam and his hit show, Strike King’s Fish Hard. VanDam takes viewers to Alabama to demonstrate his topwater techniques while practicing for the 2014 Bassmaster Classic.
“Bass fishermen across America prepare yourselves for the annual ‘Attack of the Bass,'” said Graig Hale, VP of business development for Sportsman Channel. “This celebration of America’s most popular game fish reflects Sportsman’s commitment to deliver the very best and most authentic fishing programming and personalities in television.”
Attack of the Bass will air on Sunday, April 27 with three hours of bass fishing programming from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET. The lineup for Sunday, April 27, is as follows (all times eastern):
- 8:00 a.m. – One More Cast with Shaw Grigsby – Shaw Grigsby explores fertile bass waters on Moses Lake, Washington.
- 8:30 a.m. – Reel Time with Florida Sportsman – Captain George Gozdz joins Shane Procell in the Loxahatchee Preserve to target largemouth bass.
- 9:00 a.m. – The Gypsy Angler with Ray Van Horn – Ray fishes with FLW Touring pro Glenn Browne for largemouth bass on Lake Okeechobee in South Florida.
- 9:30 a.m. – In-Fisherman TV – The In-Fisherman staff tinkers with class strategies, as they rig sink worms for largemouth bass, wade the waters of Green Bay smallmouths, and use casting bobbers for shallow crappies.
- 10:00 a.m. – Strike King’s Fish Hard – Bassmaster Classic Champion, Kevin VanDam travels in Alabama to show viewers the latest techniques using Strike King’s KVD Jerkbait while practicing for the 2014 Bassmaster Classic.
- 10:30 a.m. – G3 Sportsman – Bass fishing legend, Lonnie Stanley and host Scott Turnage have just the right bait for explosive top water action.
To find Sportsman Channel in your area, visit the Channel Finder: http://sportsmanchannel2.viewerlink.tv/.
About Sportsman Channel:Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of Americans. The leader in outdoor television, Sportsman Channel delivers entertaining and informative programming that embraces outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and reveals it through unique, surprising and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel embraces the attitude of “Red, Wild & Blue America” – where the American Spirit and Great Outdoors are celebrated in equal measure. The network also is dedicated to promoting our nation’s military heroes and veterans, as well as providing a voice for conservation throughout the United States. Sportsman Channel reaches more than 36 million U.S. television households. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at www.thesportsmanchannel.com; Facebook, (facebook.com/sportsmanchannel); Twitter (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl and twitter.com/SportsmanPR) and YouTube (youtube.com/TheSportsmanChannel).
Join the Twitter conversation @SPORTSMANchnl and let your voice be heard.