USA - -(Ammoland.com)- Shooting USA – Tennessee SCTP State Championships
It’s the second largest Scholastic Clay Target Program event of the year, with more than 1,000 youngsters breaking clays in Nashville. Plus, LAPD’s finest compete for bragging rights in the Top Gun Match. And is it a pistol? Is it a carbine? The Model of 1855 is both – and now one of History’s Guns.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Hip Shooting History Lesson
First Taran Butler runs a 3 gun stage by point shooting his rifle, pistol, and shotgun. He has to be perfect to make it worthy of Impossible Shots! Plus you’ll meet some of Taran’s California Girl shooting students. Then Mr. Flintlock, George Sutton, takes on Hollywood. George uses his collection of 18th century smooth bores to prove the movies are wrong.
AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 3:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 2:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: Noon, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
- Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots:
Eastern Time: 2:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 10:30 PM
- Central Time: 1:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 9:30 PM
- Mountain Time: Noon, 3:30 PM, 8:30 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM
Are You Connected?
Be sure to “Like” the Shooting USA Show Page:
https://www.facebook.com/JimScoutten.ShootingUSAJim Defending the 2nd by Example in the 21st Year JimScoutten@ShootingUSA.com