All Week at 7 p.m. ET.
New Berlin, Wis. –-(Ammoland.com)- Award-winning actor and humanitarian Gary Sinise kicked off Sportsman Channel’s “Dirt Road Drive-in” series on Monday with the world premiere of his documentary High Flight.
The full slate of documentaries – each night this week at 7 p.m. ET – will round out the week of programming leading into Memorial Day. Included in the series:
- Tuesday, May 20, 7 p.m. – Donnie Vincent’s Terra Nova
- Terra Nova: Three Days on the Island is the second film in the new adventure series featuring Donnie Vincent. Walk alongside Donnie in Newfoundland as he navigates through forests and across bogs in search of a woodland caribou.
- Wednesday, May 21, 7 p.m. – Buck Knives: The Edge of a Legend and Fred Bear: Kodiak Country
- Buck Knives has stood the test of time. Edge of a Legend showcases the American Dream, through the eyes of those who use them and the legendary family that stands behind them.
- In 1960, Fred Bear set off on a quest to tackle the Alaskan frontier and face off with a world record Kodiak bear. Kodiak Country showcases his encounters with whales, sea lions, king crabs, violent storms and more.
- Thursday, May 22, 7 p.m. – The Trembling Giant, Part 1
- Traveling across the country, the Trembling Giant captures the anticipation and excitement of three different groups of bow hunters as they prepare for the rugged Rocky Mountains.
- Friday, May 23, 7 p.m. – The Trembling Giant, Part 2
- Success is in question as each group of bow hunters feels the weight of their full quiver as they traverse the majestic Colorado Flat Top wilderness.
To find Sportsman Channel visit the Channel Finder: http://thesportsmanchannel.viewerlink.tv/.
About Sportsman Channel:Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of Americans. The leader in outdoor television, Sportsman Channel delivers entertaining and informative programming that embraces outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and reveals it through unique, surprising and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel embraces the attitude of “Red, Wild & Blue America” – where the American Spirit and Great Outdoors are celebrated in equal measure. The network also is dedicated to promoting our nation’s military heroes and veterans, as well as providing a voice for conservation throughout the United States. Sportsman Channel reaches more than 36 million U.S. television households. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at www.thesportsmanchannel.com; Facebook, (facebook.com/sportsmanchannel); Twitter (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl and twitter.com/SportsmanPR) and YouTube (youtube.com/TheSportsmanChannel).