Columbus, GA -(Ammoland.com)- These Realtree camo sunglasses are designed for the outdoorsman who’s on the water when he’s not in the woods.
Featuring Realtee AP and Realtree Xtra camo, the Blackfin camo sunglasses by Costa are designed to never slip, even when your face is covered in sweat or water. The Hydrolite co-injected lining keeps these glasses in place, and the flexible frame means serious comfort.
Blackfin pushes the edge in sunglass performance so you can push it everywhere else. Not only are these sunglasses comfortable and reliable, but they provide 100% UV light blockage to protect your eyes from those harmful rays, and the 100% polarization kills the glare to reduce eyestrain and make spotting that trophy fish a lot easier.
- NEW Blaze Orange Costa C available with Realtree Xtra pattern
- Comfortable large fit.
- Stainless-steel integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas includes a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch-resistant
This style is prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions
Today, Realtree employs more than 80 people in Columbus, Georgia, and also has operations in Europe. And from that first licensee in 1986, the Realtree business has grown to include more than 1,500 licensees
In 1983, a group of hardcore fishermen who spent their days exploring the globe and battling extreme elements came to realize that the sunglasses they were relying on weren’t as hardcore as their adventures. Seeing the world in absolute clarity and protecting their eyes was a must. So when they couldn’t find worthy sunglasses, they decide to build their own. And Costa was born. After all these years and all these adventures, our mission has never wavered: to create the clearest sunglasses on the planet for life’s great adventures. And the patented technology like those found only in Costa lenses and frames are proof that we’re succeeding.