Wilsonville, OR - -(Ammoland.com)- Crimson Trace, the recognized industry leader in laser sighting systems and tactical lights for firearms, has released a new pocket-sized guide to help customers select the best product for their firearm.
The free printed guide, available at Crimson Trace dealers across America, provides details about the company’s six distinct product lines along with details about why most gun owners need a laser.
Those product lines detailed in the brochure include:
- Master Series laser sights which are designed for the popular 1911 pistols and are offered in multiple woods (from walnut to cocobolo) and in durable G-10 with colors including green, black and gray.
- Lasergrips with Instinctive Activation, a master on/off switch and can be easily adjusted for windage and elevation.
- Laserguard that seamlessly attaches to the trigger guard on many popular pistol models and is engaged with an Instinctive Activation pad near the trigger.
- Lightguard offers 100- or 130-lumen LED white lights and attaches to the trigger guard of numerous pistols. These are compatible with Lasergrips on many firearms models.
- Rail Master, the compact and easy to engage red or green laser sights—or light— that quickly attaches to most rail equipped firearms.
- Rail Master Pros are small durable light and laser combination units that are machined from a solid block of aluminum. Each Rail Master Pro offers four operation modes: light, laser, light and laser and laser with disorienting strobe light.
- Defender Series are affordably priced and are activated with an N-Gage tap-on/tap-off button on the side. These red laser units attach to the trigger guard of many small compact carry pistols.
Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices of these products range from $129 to $649. All Crimson Trace products are also designed to be easily installed by the user.
For more details about Crimson Trace and its wide range of innovative laser sight and light products, visit www.crimsontrace.com or call 800-442-2406. Crimson Trace recognizes that no personal protection firearm is fully equipped without a laser sighting system.
The company, based in Wilsonville, Oregon, is celebrating 20 years of laser sight design and manufacturing in 2014. All Crimson Trace products are proudly Made in the USA.
ABOUT CRIMSON TRACE:
Wilsonville, Oregon based Crimson Trace is the acknowledged industry leader for laser sighting systems and tactical lighting for firearms. The company’s award-winning innovations include: Lasergrips, Laserguard, Lightguard , the Defender Series and Rail Master platforms. All are Made in the USA. More details are available at: www.crimsontrace.com or by calling 800-442-2406.