North Carolina --(Ammoland.com)- June 21: Be there!
You’ve seen Larry Pratt, Executive Director of Gun Owners of America, on Fox News, CNN and elsewhere. He’s the guy who responded to Piers Morgan’s attacks during an interview by verbally dismantling the anti-gun TV host. Over decades of leadership, Larry turned GOA into a legislative juggernaut which, unlike a certain other national gun rights organization, refuses to compromise its principles.
Now meet Larry in person at GRNC’s “Celebrating Twenty Years of Victory” VIP reception and hear him speak at the dinner immediately thereafter!
GRNC puts together blockbuster lineup at Annual Dinner
Dr. John R. Lott, whom Ann Coulter called “America’s most feared economist”, adding: “You can tell the conservatives liberals fear most because they start being automatically referred to as ‘discredited’ … But no one is called ‘discredited’ by liberals more often than the inestimable economist John Lott, author of the groundbreaking book ‘More Guns, Less Crime‘…”
Larry Pratt, head of Gun Owners’ of America, which correctly bills itself as “America’s only no-compromise gun rights organization.” Larry’s interviews and op-eds are regularly featured on CNN and Fox News, in “USA Today” and elsewhere.
Andrew Branca, the internationally recognized self-defense expert whose book, The Law of Self Defense, was recently reviewed in the NRA’s “First Freedom” magazine, which said;
“Since most gun owners are so law-abiding that they have no personal experience with the criminal justice process, Branca gives an overview of the crimes that may be charged in a self-defense case [including] what to expect from an investigative and judicial process in which ‘none of the people who will have been put in control of your fate will understand what it was like at that desperate moment.’”
JUNE 21 GRNC ANNUAL MEETING & DINNER SCHEDULE
Founded in 1994 and marking two decades of defending your rights, GRNC’s annual dinner on June 21st in Charlotte is themed: “Celebrating Twenty Years of Victory” (details at http://grnc.org/annualdinner) and will feature nationally renowned speakers.
For details and tickets, use enclosed form or go to: www.grnc.net/zencart/
- 11:00AM-3:00PM: “The Law of Self-Defense” seminar by Andrew Branca
- 3:30PM-4:30PM: GRNC Annual Meeting
- 4:30PM-5:15PM: GRNC Board of Directors Meeting
- 5:30PM-6:45PM: GRNC VIP Reception
- 7:00PM-9:00PM: GRNC Annual Dinner: “Celebrating Twenty Years of Victory“
- 9:00PM-????: Get together in GRNC hospitality suite
- WHEN: June 21, 2014
- WHERE: Holiday Inn Center City, 230 N. College St., Charlotte, NC 28202, 704.335.5400
- COST: GRNC dinner: $55 for 1st ticket and $45 for 2nd and subsequent tickets. VIP reception: $25 (free to GRNC Benefactor members, PRO RKBA Benefactor sponsors, and active volunteers by emailing DirectorOfDevelopment@GRNC.org) Law of Self-Defense Seminar: $120 until June 7, and $150 after June 7 (add $10.75 for book)
- TICKETS: For details and tickets to GRNC’s “Celebrating Twenty Years of Victory” dinner or VIP reception, go to: http://grnc.net/zencart/
- HOTEL ROOMS: A limited number of hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate of $129 by calling the hotel at 704-335-5400 and asking for the Grass Roots North Carolina rate.
About:Grass Roots North Carolina is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to preserving the freedoms guaranteed us by the Bill of Rights. Our main focus is the right to keep and bear arms. GRNC was central to drafting and passing North Carolina’s concealed handgun law and since that time has continued to push for improvements to gun laws. Visit:www.grnc.org