Columbus, GA -(Ammoland.com)- When Realtree’s Bill and Tyler Jordan and David Blanton team up to pursue giant bucks with the top names in the industry, the result is a TV show so chockfull of heart-stopping monster buck encounters that you can’t take your eyes off the screen.
Tune in to the Sportsman Channel beginning July 2, 2014, for the newest season of “Realtree Monster Bucks.” Enjoy exciting all-new episodes featuring the network’s battle-tested hunters and experts, as well as never-before-seen original footage and some of your most favorite “Monster Bucks” hunts from the past.
- The season starts off with early-season bow and muzzleloader hunts that will leave you shaking in your seat, including a trek across Kansas that results in remarkable close encounters with muzzleloader giants.
- As the season continues, Bill and Tyler have a blast hunting Realtree Farms in Georgia with NASCAR driver Austin Dillon. You’ll see why this farm is a go-to favorite for the Jordan guys.
- Get close to the action as David Blanton and friends spot-and stalk their way throughout the Midwest, and learn why Kansas is a favorite hotspot for Bill, Tyler and David.
- Toward the end of the season most deer hunters are cold, tired and just wanting to relax and have a good meal, which also proves true for mature bucks. Watch as the team takes down some giants during the late season.
- A Midwest rut hunt spanning three states wraps up the team’s thrilling quest for monster bucks.
- Tune in to watch these and many more exciting episodes of “Realtree Monster Bucks” on the Sportsman Channel this season.
- Tuesday: 8 pm
- Tuesday: 11 pm
- Wednesday: 12 pm (beginning 2nd week)
Today, Realtree employs more than 80 people in Columbus, Georgia, and also has operations in Europe. And from that first licensee in 1986, the Realtree business has grown to include more than 1,500 licensees.
About The Sportsman Channel
Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of Americans. The leader in outdoor television, Sportsman Channel delivers entertaining and informative programming that embraces outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and reveals it through unique, surprising and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel embraces the attitude of “Red, Wild & Blue America,” where the American Spirit and Great Outdoors are celebrated in equal measure.