Kingman, AZ -(Ammoland.com)- Winners of the 2014 Arizona Big Game Super Raffle drawing were announced on July 9.
The prizes included 10 special big game tags, a stunning Swarovski optics package, and a New Mexico elk hunt.
Our appreciation goes out to everyone who purchased tickets, the sponsoring organizations, and the many volunteers who contributed their time and talent to make this event a success.
Raffle tickets ranged in price from $5 to $25 each, depending on the species. Congratulations to all the 2014 Arizona Big Game Super Raffle winners.
- Antelope – Donald Pershing, Mesa, AZ
- Black Bear – Keith Butler, Mesa, AZ
- Buffalo – David Ryan, Wickenburg, AZ
- Coues Whitetail Deer – Thomas Woods, Cave Creek, AZ
- Desert Bighorn Sheep – William Ford, Austin, TX
- Elk – John Eckhardt, Mesa, AZ
- Javelina – Paul Baird, Peoria, AZ
- Mountain Lion – Mark Phillips, Wichita Falls, TX
- Mule Deer – Dan Agnew, Vancouver, WA
- Turkey – Michael Turner, Montgomery, AL
- Swarovski Optic Package – William Waldron, Lakeside, AZ
- New Mexico Elk Hunt – Daniel Fisher, Newmanstown, PA
Special thanks to Swarovski Optics and James Guide Service for their generous donations.
About the Arizona Big Game Super Raffle
A big game raffle is held each year to raise money for wildlife conservation efforts, and the entire state of Arizona is the true winner of this event. Every dollar raised from ticket sales for each of the species is returned to the Arizona Game and Fish Department and managed by the Arizona Habitat Partnership Committee (AHPC) for the benefit of that particular species. The Arizona Big Game Super Raffle is a nonprofit entity with a volunteer board of directors made up of representatives from sponsoring organizations.
About the Arizona Game and Fish Department
The Arizona Game and Fish Department mission is to conserve Arizona’s diverse wildlife resources and manage for safe, compatible outdoor recreation opportunities for current and future generations.