Kent, WA -(Ammoland.com)- Clean-Shot Archery, Inc. is excited to announce that as of July 15, 2014 patent #8,777,786 has been issued to protect the innovative features of their Nock Out lighted nocks.
While other patents are still pending on this product line, the ’786 patent covers several exclusive features that are included with each package of Nock Out lighted nocks, including: Universal Fit, Practice Mode, and Easy Off.
“The introduction of the Nock Out lighted nocks at the January 2014 ATA show was an overwhelming success. Our products can now be purchased at almost every major retailer, including Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s and over 2,200 Walmart stores across the nation. Dealers are also signing up on a daily basis as they learn about Clean-Shot’s Frustration-Free lighted nock. Retailers and archers alike appreciate the patented Universal Fit feature of the Nock Out. Retailers only need one peg per LED color (instead of five) and archers can transfer the Nock Out between multiple shaft sizes or share them with their family. Practice Mode and Easy Off allows archers to conserve battery life for the entire hunting season. The ability to prevent the LED from lighting with a simple 1/4 turn of the patented activation collar allows archers to practice with the same arrow configuration that they will use to hunt with in the fall” said, Larry Bay Founder & CEO of Clean-Shot Archery and inventor of the Nock Out.
About Nock Out Lighted Nocks
- Practice Mode: A simple 1/4 turn of the nock activation collar deactivates the light. Deactivate the light for use in bright sunlight or when you just don’t want the LED light activating. No need to switch between regular and lighted nocks for hunting or practice shooting.
- Easy Off: Simply pull the nock straight back until you hear or feel the click and the light turns off – no tools required. This system is the easiest to use on the market.
- Universal fit: One package of Nock Out lighted nocks includes adapter bushings to fit most common arrow sizes. This means no matter if you choose to shoot micro-diameter shafts, standard or specialty diameters, odds are, one package of Nock Out lighted nocks will cover almost every shaft including G, S, H, X and GT diameter arrows. And for retailers, one package means only one retail peg!
- Reliable and Weatherproof: Proven light stick design means Nock Out lighted nocks won’t malfunction in the rain and when used with a proper adapter can even be used for bowfishing!
- Light Weight: Each Nock Out lighted nocks weighs only 20 grains, including the adapter sleeve.
In addition to the original Nock Out Clean-Shot is preparing to launch a host of additional innovative and exciting new lighted nock products for the 2015 tradeshow season.
To see how the Nock Out lighted nock system works visit: Clean-Shot Nockout. Nock Out lighted nocks sport 24-hour battery life and a 3-pack has an MSRP of $28.99.
Nock Out lighted nocks are available online and through retailers nationwide.
About Clean-Shot Archery
Clean-Shot Archery started in 2009 after a failed hunting trip where founder/inventor/avid bowhunter, Larry Bay, had difficulty seeing through a wet peep site. He recognized that there needed to be more products on the market to enhance the accuracy of bowhunters. He wanted to reduce the number of wounded or killed, but never recovered, game animals. Not long after this trip, Larry decided to use his background in engineering, electronics, and manufacturing – together with his love of archery – to design and manufacture archery products that utilize the best modern technology. The company’s philosophy is simple… make archery products that are useful and simple AND work as advertised.