USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Shooting USA – End of Trail 2013
It’s the annual gathering of the Single Action Shooting Society for good times in the Old West tradition, where dressing up is as important as the guns. Single action pistol, lever action rifle, and shotgun are all in the game at End of Trail. Plus, can Cowboy Action Shooting attract today’s video game youth? We’ll find out with the saga of Gunslinger Jesse, matching a 14 year old with one of the original founders of SASS.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots Classic – Long Range Armor
Smith & Wesson Shooting Team Captain, Julie Golob is ranging out. She’s using the compact M&P Shield for shots one football field away, and maybe even farther! Plus, Cowboy Fast Draw World Champion, Cisko is fanning for speed, while tracking targets in the air.
AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 3:30PM, 9:00PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 2:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 12:30PM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
- Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots:
- Eastern Time: 3:30AM, 3:00 PM, 11:00 PM, 2:30AM Thursday
- Central Time: 2:30AM, 2:00 PM, 10:00 PM, 1:30 AM Thursday
- Mountain Time: 1:30AM, 1:00PM, 9:00 PM, 12:30 AM
- Pacific Time: 12:30AM, Noon, 8:00 PM, 11:30 PM
Learning from the Best:
Service Pistol Team members of the U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit took the top three spots at the National Matches in Camp Perry, Ohio, so it’s only fitting we learn from them! This week, Mike Irvine and team head to Ft. Benning to produce a new round of Pro Tips with the best pistol shooters in the industry. Check out the tips in the coming weeks!
Are You Connected?
Shooting USA is now on Pinterest! Follow us for a behind-the-scene look and latest product news in the industry.
And, the Shooting USA Show Page on Facebook will keep you briefed on what’s happening this week.
Jim Defending the 2nd by Example in the 21st Year JimScoutten@ShootingUSA.com