Laura Burgess Marketing, a public relations and marketing communications firm is actively looking for a part-time social media coordinator.
NEW BERN, NC (Ammoland.com) Laura Burgess Marketing, a public relations and marketing communications firm for the law enforcement, tactical, military, shooting sports, hunting, boating and recreational fishing markets, is seeking applications for an exciting opportunity to join an in-demand and growing agency.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, service oriented and eager to learn and grow. Strong writing and verbal skills are imperative, along with an appreciation and understanding of the outdoor marketplace.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for setting up social media accounts and maintaining daily activity such as posts / tweets to all applicable social media outlets.
He or she will influence customer behavior across new media channels, analyzing client-initiated conversations and advising appropriate marketing, sales and contact center teams as needed. Other duties include developing and scheduling content for posting on all designated social media outlets, monitoring online competitor presences / perceptions, researching new blogs and channels for relevance / trend identification, reporting “chatter” and other relevant online data and maintaining posting schedules.
Additionally, the Social Media Coordinator will ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks, prepare reports to update internal staff on usage statistics and continuously monitor coverage of all sites.
Salary: Wage commensurate to experience and skill level.
- Detail-oriented, Organized, Self-motivated and Focused on Success
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills (including proofreading), Reporting, Multi-tasking
- Social Media (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram), Hootsuite, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Internet Research
- BS Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, New Media or Communications desired but not necessary
- 0-1 years’ experience
- Knowledge of social networking channels
- Comfortable working in a small office environment – strong team player who can also work independently and wear many hats
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com