Don’t miss this annual and easy-to-use chance for some great hunting opportunities.
The new online-only Public Hunt Drawing System replaces the previous mail-in system and will improve the way the applications are submitted, winners are selected, and permits are issued, allowing you to check your status at any time and pay application and permit fees by credit card.
Here are highlights of the new system:
- Pay with credit card on secure website.
- Check status of application at any time.
- Apply multiple times in same category.
- More time to apply; up to 11:59 p.m. CST on the deadline date.
- Permits purchased online and sent by email.
Applications no longer accepted by mail, and the “Applications for Drawings” booklet will no longer be printed and mailed.
How it works:
- Browse hunts by category or by location.
- A printable PDF Drawn Hunts Catalog is available for download.
- Unique Customer ID number can be used as your identifier.
- Email notification will be sent to drawn applicants.
Watch this video overview of the system and learn more by reading these Frequently Asked Questions. TPWD staff members are available now to help you through the transition to online-only processing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected] or at (512) 389-4505, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This convenient online system will make your hunting season more satisfying from start to finish!
About The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department manages and conserves the natural and cultural resources of Texas and to provide hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.