New York - -(Ammoland.com)- Sportsmen’s Association for Firearms Education Inc. Presents.
2014 FIREARM CIVIL RIGHTS CONFERENCE
September 28th, 2014 –1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Doors open at 12:00 NOON
Upsky Hotel (formerly the Sheraton Long Island), 110 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway, Smithtown, NY 11788 (631) 231-1100 (On Motor Parkway on North side of LIE between exits 53 & 55)
- Rob Astorino, Candidate for Governor of New York State (not confirmed)
- James W. Porter II, Elected President, National Rifle Association of America,
- Chris Cox, Executive Director, NRA Institute for Legislative Affairs
- Anthony Bernardo, Executive Director of the Canadian Institute for Legislative Action and the Canadian Shooting Sports Association
- Ginny Simone, Radio Show Host and Famous NRA Investigative Reporter on Firearms
- Darin Goens, National Rifle Association State Liaison for New York State
- John L. Cushman, President and Founder of SAFE, NRA Board Member, Member of the Board of Directors New York State Rifle & Pistol Association
ALL Candidates from both major Parties are invited. This is an opportunity for all currently elected officials as well as those seeking public office to come to a meeting and learn why individual firearms ownership is such an important issue.
This is the one time in a year we ask all candidates to simply sit down, be quiet and listen to the gun owners. It is said all elections are local and this will be the only opportunity you will get to mingle with almost 1000 lawful firearms owners and voters on Long Island at one time.
It really is in your own best interest to attend and learn what these people think and mingle with them. The Second Amendment is one of our most sacred “rights” and has been confirmed to be an individual citizens’ right as spelled out in the US Supreme Court Decision in the Heller Case and further confirmed to be an individual right in all States and municipalities in the USA by the McDonald-V-City of Chicago decision.
You will get the latest information on your Firearm Civil Rights nationwide and locally. You will meet and network with fellow activists, sportsmen and women concerning your civil rights and those of your children and grand children. This Conference will raise issues of concern and provide suggested courses of action with local and national legislators from all levels of government.
Those who attend can Win valuable prizes worth thousands of dollars (GUNS) in exclusive drawings limited to conference attendees only (that’s you).
FREE ADMISSION AND FREE PARKING, BRING THE FAMILY.