Southport, CT –-(Ammoland.com)- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE-RGR) is proud to announce the introduction of the all new Ruger LC9s pistol.
The LC9s is a striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9 pistol. Like the LC9, the LC9s is a slim, lightweight, personal protection pistol that is chambered in 9mm Luger.
The LC9s features a newly designed trigger mechanism with a short, light, crisp trigger pull that improves accuracy and performance.
“The Ruger LC9 set a high standard for reliable, lightweight personal protection,” said Chris Killoy, Ruger President and Chief Operating Officer.
“The LC9s follows the success of the LC9, yet provides a new option for shooters who prefer the short, crisp trigger pull of a striker-fired pistol,” he added.
The LC9s uses the same holsters, extended magazines, lasers and accessories as the rugged and reliable LC9 and features a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide; a one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with aggressive checkering; a grip extension magazine floorplate to improve handling; and a rapid acquisition, windage adjustable, 3-dot sight system.
The compact, 17.2 oz. Ruger LC9s pistol has a 3.12″ barrel, an overall length of 6″, a height of 4.5″ and a slim 0.9″ width. The compact frame and short trigger reach is designed to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes. The LC9s offers modern safety features such as an integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
The LC9s ships with one 7-round magazine, a soft case and a cable locking device.
- Model Number: 3235
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Length: 3.12″
- Length: 6.00″
- Width: 0.90″
- Height: 4.50″
- Weight: 17.20 oz.
- Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
- Capacity: 7+1
- Grip Frame: Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- CA Approved: No
- Suggested Retail: $449.00
- Striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9 has a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Uses all existing LC9 accessories including lasers, holsters and extended 9-round magazines.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection, just slightly larger (less than 1″ taller and 1″ longer) than the popular and incredibly
- compact LCP.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also Includes: one 7-round magazine; soft case.
About Sturm Ruger
Sturm, Ruger was founded in 1949 and is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of high-quality firearms for the commercial sporting market. Sturm, Ruger is headquartered in Southport, CT, with manufacturing facilities located in Newport, NH and Prescott, AZ. Visit: www.ruger.com