Not to Miss is the Record-Breaking, Award-Winning “Aporkalypse 2014” Stunt Beginning August 4
New Berlin, Wis. –(Ammoland.com)- Sportsman Channel has created a summer ‘hit list’ of its hottest shows with five marathons running in five weeks beginning Monday, July 21. Some of these shows recently ended their first seasons and, due to popular demand, Sportsman is bringing them back for another week of programming. Clear your DVRs and tune in for an hour each weeknight beginning at 7 p.m. ET. Learn more at http://thesportsmanchannel.com
- Week of Monday, July 21 at 7 p.m. ET – America Unplugged – Two episodes every night showcasing the folks that are unplugging from society. Hosted by former Navy Seal Cade Courtley, each episode provides a riveting look at the excitement and danger of living off the grid. The terrain, wildlife, and food sources are as varied as the people who choose this lifestyle. The men and women are all motivated by the same thing – they want to live free, as they pursue their own version of the American Dream.
- Week of Monday, July 28 at 7 p.m. ET – MeatEater with Steven Rinella – Adventure, exploration and education are a few integral components that fuel the success of this award–winning program. Tune in for the best of Rinella’s past seasons leading up to the debut of season five on July 31 at 8 p.m.
- Week of Monday, August 4 at 7 p.m. ET – Aporkalypse Week/ Heli-Hunter – Sportsman Channel brings back a full-week of the award-winning programming stunt – Aporkalypse 2014. This year is bigger and better than ever as the stunt expands to a full week. When Brian “Pigman” Quaca goes airborne – the success rate is extraordinary, the action is unrivaled and the mode of transportation will leave viewers in shock and disbelief. The week consisting of all-new Heli-Hunter episodes and Aporkalypse I and II leads into the anticipated premiere of Pigman: The Series (“Aparalypse”) on Sunday, August 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
- Week of Monday, August 11 at 7 p.m. ET – Saving Private K-9 – Hosted by “The Gunny” R. Lee Ermey, Saving Private K-9 gives viewers the untold stories of the unsung heroes of the military and law enforcement: working canines. From Afghanistan to Vietnam, to U.S. soil, working dogs have protected their handlers and teams. Now it’s their time to shine.
- Week of Monday, August 18 at 7 p.m. ET – Camp Stew Marathon – Hosted by Penn Jillette, Camp Stew is the new, exciting clip show, showcasing some of the craziest outdoors videos ever recorded. These videos are proof of those stories told around the fire – the tallest tales, and the fish that gets bigger each time the fisherman recounts the trip. Whether funny light moments, or serious amazing moments, they will have you going “wow!”
To find Sportsman Channel in your area click here.
About Sportsman Channel:Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of Americans. The leader in outdoor television, Sportsman Channel delivers entertaining and informative programming that embraces outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and reveals it through unique, surprising and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel embraces the attitude of “Red, Wild & Blue America” – where the American Spirit and Great Outdoors are celebrated in equal measure. The network also is dedicated to promoting our nation’s military heroes and veterans, as well as providing a voice for conservation throughout the United States. Sportsman Channel reaches more than 36 million U.S. television households.Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at www.thesportsmanchannel.com; Facebook, (facebook.com/sportsmanchannel); Twitter (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl and twitter.com/SportsmanPR) and YouTube (youtube.com/TheSportsmanChannel).