Paso Robles, CA - -(Ammoland.com)- “Be Weatherby,” a new online sweepstakes, offers participants the opportunity to vote for the Weatherby ad that describes them best and enter a monthly drawing for a Vanguard Series 2 or WBY-X rifle, or a PA-08 pump shotgun.
The ads, which can be viewed at www.beweatherby.com, feature the following Team Weatherby members and the character traits they exemplify:
- Ed Weatherby, president and CEO of Weatherby, Inc., “Faithful”
- Willie Bloomquist, Major League Baseball player with the Seattle Mariners, “Committed”
- Luke Branquinho, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association four-time World Champion Steer Wrestler, “Strong”
- Brendon Clark, professional bull rider and 14-time qualifier for the Professional Bull Riders World Finals, “Courageous”
- Jessie Duff, champion competitive pistol shooter, “Driven”
- Chad Mendes, Ultimate Fighting Championship/Mixed Martial Arts featherweight title contender, “Fearless”
- Jessy Nelson, professional Motocross/Supercross rider, “Fast”
- Bear Pascoe, National Football League player with the Atlanta Falcons, “Relentless”
- Darryl Worley, platinum-selling country music artist, “Passionate”
One Weatherby gun will be given away each month to a random drawing winner in August, September, October, November and December. The Be Weatherby sweepstakes ends December 31, 2014. No purchase necessary. To be eligible, entrants must be a legal resident of the United States and at least 21 years of age. Those who are legally disqualified from possessing a firearm are not eligible. To vote and enter the sweepstakes, visit www.beweatherby.com.
Drawing winners can choose from the following Weatherby guns: Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic rifle, Vanguard Series 2 Stainless rifle, WBY-X rifle, PA-08 Upland pump shotgun or PA-08 Synthetic pump shotgun.
For more information on Team Weatherby, visit www.teamweatherby.com.
Founded in 1945, Weatherby, Inc.’s line features the new WBY-X products as well as the popular Vanguard Series 2 and legendary Mark V rifles (production and custom), Threat Response shotguns and rifles, semi-auto and pump shotguns, premium ammunition and security/shooting accessories. For more information, go to www.weatherby.com. The company is based in Paso Robles, Calif., and invites all hunters and shooters to visit its free online community at www.weatherbynation.com or Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Weatherbyinc. Follow @weatherbyinc on Twitter.