USA - -(Ammoland.com)- SCI is one of the most powerful pro-hunting and pro-conservation organizations in the world, and works tirelessly on the behalf of hunters. Members stay involved with state legislative and regulatory issues; with federal plans that affect management, conservation, and hunting access on public lands; as well as national legislative issues.
There is strength in numbers, and SCI would not be able to produce results without supporters like you– united in the same fight. For $65, you can become an SCI Member and join like your way of life depends on it..
There is an array of benefits that you will receive as a member of Safari Club International, including the bi-monthly Safari Magazine, the eligibility to attend SCI’s Annual Hunters’ Convention, and free admission to the International Wildlife Museum. Associated sponsors also offer additional benefits and discounts on anything from travel insurance to hunting gear. A full list of benefits is below.
- Join a Chapter
- Become eligible to attend SCI’s Members Only Annual Hunters’ Convention
- Bid on auction items at the SCI Hunters’ Convention
- Receive 6 bi-monthly issues of SCI’s award-winning SAFARI MAGAZINE
- 12 monthly issues of SAFARI TIMES Newspaper
- Annual World Hunting Awards Publication
- Participate in the SCI Record Book of Trophy Animals and World Hunting Awards Programs
- Access to Hunt Reports
- SCI “In the Crossharis” e-Newsletter
- Access to SCI First for Hunter’s Website
- Free Admission to the International Wildlife Museum at SCI Headquarters in Tuscon
- Official SCI Membership ID Card
- Free access to SCI Online Record Book
- Global Rescue’s SCI Hunters Hotline, an SCI Exclusive!
About the SCI Hunters’ Convention: Safari Club expects upwards of 24,000 international hunters to visit Las Vegas, Nevada, February 4-7, 2015. The SCI Hunters’ Convention represents the largest and most successful event to raise money for advocacy to protect hunters’ rights. The 2015 Hunters’ Convention will be the largest in the organization’s history with nearly a million square feet of exhibits and 2,500 vendors.
Becoming an SCI Member: Joining Safari Club International is the best way to be an advocate for continuing our hunting heritage and supporting worldwide sustainable use conservation, wildlife education and humanitarian services. JOIN NOW: http://member.scifirstforhunters.org/join/
Safari Club International – First For Hunters is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and in promoting wildlife conservation worldwide. SCI has approximately 200 Chapters worldwide and its members represent all 50 of the United States as well as 106 other countries.SCI’s proactive leadership in a host of cooperative wildlife conservation, outdoor education and humanitarian programs, with the SCI Foundation and other conservation groups, research institutions and government agencies, empowers sportsmen to be contributing community members and participants in sound wildlife management and conservation. Visit the home page www.safariclub.org or call 520-620-1220 for more information.