Utilizing the LaserLyte Master Module system with Two Housings to
Fit Two Guns for the Price of One Laser.
The versatile Master Module fits into the gun’s housing seamlessly; matching the gun’s dust cover and trigger guard with perfect fit. The LaserLyte® TGL UTA-HAB Kit fits the Hi-Point .380 ACP, 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.
Each TGL package comes with two housings per model and will fit two guns for the price of just one laser. Simply use a Philips head screw driver to remove the single screw to swap out laser housings. A laser swap can easily be made in under a minute. Initial installation onto the gun will take less than five minutes and the laser does not require removal in order to change out batteries. There is one set of housings that fit the. 380 and 9mm, the second set of housings fit the .40 and .45 models.
The LaserLyte TGL Hi-Point Laser gets sport shooters and professionals on the target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits. For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com.
LaserLyte UTA-HAB Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: HI-POINT 380 ACP, 9MM, .40 S&W and .45 ACP
- Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Programmable: Dual mode constant on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes
- Batteries: 3 x 392
- Battery Life: Actual usage 5 hours constant on, 10 hours pulse mode
- Weight: .75 ounces/0.0213 kg
- Material: 55% Glass Filled Nylon and Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
- Length: 1.52 inches/3.86 cm
- Width: .76 inches/ 1.93 cm
- Height: 1.70 inches/4.32 cm
- MSRP: $104.95
LaserLyte, the leader in laser technology for over 26 years. Our mission is to heighten the experience of shooting. LaserLyte offers a 3-year warranty for all products sold new. For additional information about LaserLyte, visit www.laserlyte.com . Keep up to date with LaserLyte on Facebook or Twitter. Visit the LaserLyte YouTube page for all the LaserLyte action.