By Tred Law
Manasquan, NJ –-(Ammoland.com)- The bulk of all gun control legislation being proposed in government today, at either the state or federal level, is sponsored by Democrats.
The 2012 Democratic National Party Platform even had an entire section calling for;
“a honest, open national conversation about firearms. We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements–like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole–so that guns do not fall into the hands of those irresponsible, law-breaking few.”
Ok, so who are those “irresponsible, law-breaking few” that have committed the most offensive mass murders and assassinations in history of the USA? Turn out it is mostly all registered Democrats or those claiming their party affiliation as Democrat.
- In 1863 a Democrat shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States.
- In 1881 a left wing radical Democrat shot James Garfield, President of the United States who later died from the wound.
- In 1963 a radical left wing socialist shot and killed John F. Kennedy, President of the United States.
- In 1975 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at Gerald Ford, President of the United States.
- In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and wounded Ronald Reagan.
- In 1984 James Huberty a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 22 people in a McDonalds restaurant.
- In 1986 Patrick Sherril a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 15 people in an Oklahoma post office.
- In 1990 James Pough a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 10 people at a GMAC office.
- In 1991 George Hennard a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 23 people in a Luby’s cafeteria.
- In 1995 James Daniel Simpson a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 5 coworkers in a Texas laboratory.
- In 1999 Larry Asbrook a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 8 people at a church service.
- In 2001 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at the White House in a failed attempt to kill George W. Bush, President of the US.
- In 2003 Douglas Williams a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 7 people at a Lockheed Martin plant.
- In 2007 a registered Democrat named Seung – Hui Cho shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech .
- In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others.
- In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
- In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
- In 2013 a registered Democrat named Adam Lanza shot and killed 26 people in a school.
Clearly, there is a problem with Democrats and guns so maybe the constant push for gun control is because Democrats do not trust themselves with the responsibility of safely keeping and bearing arms?
No NRA member, Tea Party member, or Republican conservatives were involved in the atrocities above.