Auburn Hills, MI -(Ammoland.com)- Fresh off the 49th Annual Easter Jeep Safari and the trails of Moab, Utah, the Mopar brand is highlighting its extensive portfolio of Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) available to arm off-roaders in pursuit of any path they choose.
“The seven new Mopar-modified Jeep concept vehicles that attacked the trails at Moab offered an impressive demonstration of how Jeep Performance Parts can assist serious off-roaders in enhancing their performance,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO – Mopar Brand Service, Parts and Customer Care, FCA. “From beadlock wheels to lift kits, from big brake kits to axles and more, our Jeep Performance Parts line provides factory-engineered, original-equipment quality and durability to help master every trail.”
Following is a selection of products available from the extensive Jeep Performance Parts portfolio, many of which equipped the concept vehicles showcased at Moab Easter Jeep Safari:
- Seven Mopar-modified Jeep concept vehicles highlighted the capabilities of Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) to augment off-road performance
- Pricing announced for lift kits, beadlock wheels, big brake kits, axles, fender flares and more Jeep Performance Parts products
- Jeep Performance Parts are factory-engineered solutions specifically designed, built and quality tested to elevate the already best-in-class off-road performance of Jeep vehicle
2-Inch Lift Kit:
Offering added clearance for off-road obstacles as well as the ability to accommodate larger 35-inch tires, the JPP 2-Inch Lift Kit provides an aggressive appearance and exceptional handling both on- and off-road. The lift kit is available for two- and four-door options.
- JPP 2″ Lift Kit with Driveshaft for 2012-2015 Wrangler (4 Door) – Part No. 77070088AC: $1,495
- JPP 2″ Lift Kit with Driveshaft for 2012-2015 Wrangler (2 Door) – Part No. 77070095AC: $1,495
- JPP 2″ Lift Kit for 2007-2011 Wrangler (4 Door) – Part No. 77070089: $995
- JPP 2″ Lift Kit for 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler (2 Door) – Part No. 77070094: $995
4-Inch Lift Kit:
Elevate the profile and performance of the Wrangler four-door with a Jeep Performance Parts 4-Inch Lift Kit. The kit comes with specially tuned high-quality springs, brake lines and control arms, four specially tuned remote reservoir shocks, all necessary brackets, a double cardan driveshaft and yoke, a steering damper and a high-steer conversion kit.
- JPP 4″ Lift Kit for 4 Door Jeep Wrangler – Part No. 77072353: $2,250 (Available in May 2015)
Big Brake Kit:
The Jeep Performance Parts Big Brake Kit includes 13-inch rotors, dual piston calipers, brake lines, heavy-duty pads for the front axle and a matching brake booster and master cylinder (must have at least 17-inch wheels). Booster and master cylinder also are available separately.
- Big Brake Kit for Jeep Wrangler – Part No. P5160051: $795
- Master Cylinder and Booster for Jeep Wrangler – Part No.P5160050: $245
Featuring the proper 12mm offset to accommodate 35-inch tires with a 2-inch lift, these black Jeep Performance Parts wheels with silver-painted forged beadlocks allows the installation of the tire in the normal bead seats, or install the outer bead in the lock seat.
- Beadlock Wheel for Jeep Wrangler – Part No. 77072326AB: $325
The challenges of the trail can be fierce, making added protection critical. Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails are constructed of formed heavy-gauge steel to take on the toughest trails and provide added lower bodyside protection when off-roading.
- Rock Rails for Jeep Cherokee – Part No. 82210574AG: $659
- Rock Rails for Jeep Wrangler (4 Door) – Part No. 82210575AG: $775
- Rock Rails for Jeep Wrangler (2 Door) – Part No. 82210574AG: $659
- Rock Rails for Jeep Grand Cherokee – Part No.82213525AB: $895
Available for the front and rear, Authentic Jeep Accessories Door Checks provide extra restraints to help keep doors in position when open.
- Door Check, Rear for Jeep Wrangler – Part No. 82214791: $140
- Door Check, Front for Jeep Wrangler – Part No. 82214790: $140
Dana 60 Axles:
Front and rear Dana 60 axles come equipped with electric lockers, standard one-ton truck disc brakes with dual-piston calipers, 1550 size u-joints, premium locking hubs and heavy-duty mounting brackets. The axles are engineered to work in lockstep with production steering and braking systems.
- Dana 60 Front Crate Axle – Part No. P5156277AC: $7,000
- Dana 60 Front Crate Axle – Part No. P5156276AC: $7,000
- Dana 60 Rear Crate Axle – Part No. P5156279AB: $4,000
- Dana 60 Rear Crate Axle – Part No. P5156278AB: $4,000
Flat Top Fender Flares:
These fender flares accommodate aggressive 35-inch tires (or 37-inch tires with a two-inch lift kit) and attach to production mounting holes with no sheet metal trimming. Available in black but easily painted, the fender flares meet FCA US engineering standards.
- Flat Top Fender Flares for Jeep Wrangler (4 Door) – Part No. 77072342: $795
- Flat Top Fender Flares for Jeep Wrangler (2 Door) – Part No. 77072341AB: $795 (Available in May 2015)
Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with customers
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format. First to offer complete vehicle-information kits in Spanish
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
- Wireless charging: first to introduce in-vehicle wireless charging for portable devices
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with interactive vehicle tracking device that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters
- wiAdvisor: first to provide factory-connected tablet technology in the service lane for instant vehicle diagnosis
- wiTech: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network
- 2011 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car
For additional information on Jeep Performance Parts products such as skid plates, bumpers, winches, recovery gear and more, visit www.Mopar.com/catalog.
About Jeep Performance Parts
The Jeep Performance Parts portfolio, created in 2012 and offered by the Mopar and Jeep brands, provides serious off-roaders high-end, hard-core quality Jeep parts including axles, lift kits, bumpers, winches, skid plates, suspension components and more. These performance parts deliver factory-engineered solutions and elevate already best-in-class off-road performance to the next level. Each part and accessory is specifically designed, built and quality tested in order to meet strict specifications, 4×4 capabilities, craftsmanship and versatility to help transform stock rides into even more capable trail performers.
For more information, please visit www.Mopar.com/catalog.
About Mopar Brand
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words Motor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product but truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support. Today, Mopar is FCA’s service, parts and customer-care brand and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in more than 130 markets, integrating service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for FCA brands. Mopar parts are unique in that they are engineered with the same teams that create factory-authorized vehicle specifications for FCA vehicles – a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide.
A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at www.Mopar.com.