Art by A.F. Branco
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Democrats War on Guns
“The first of these is: “Congress should act to make sure no one on a no-fly list is able to buy a gun.”
And the second is: “We also need to make it harder for people to buy powerful assault weapons like the ones that were used in San Bernardino.”
“[His plans to combat terror] amount to nothing more than infringements on the liberties of law-abiding Americans, especially the right to keep and bear arms that is guaranteed by the Second Amendment.” ~ Warren Mass, New American
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : https://membership.nrahq.org/
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : https://www.saf.org/
- Firearms Coalition : http://www.firearmscoalition.org/
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : http://jpfo.org/
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : http://www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : http://gunowners.org
About A.F. Branco
A.F. Branco is a GrassRoots Conservative Political Cartoonist for Conservative Daily News, Net Right Daily, Legal Insurrection, and now Ammoland Shooting Sports News. Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.