Bozeman, MT. –-(Ammoland.com)- MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading backpack company, devoted to making mission-specific packs through state-of-the-art load-carrying technologies has added the DIVIDE to their all-new lineup of hunting day packs.
The new DIVIDE is the ultimate day hunting pack for backcountry hunters on the move. It offers a range of carry options and functional expandability to bring home the meat after a successful hunt. Intuitive gear organization and all-day carrying comfort are key to western day hunting. The DIVIDE brings it all together with its ingenious “tri-fold” design and proven 3-ZIP primary packsack.
“The DIVIDE aims to provide options for the hunter. With proven designs taken from the Cabinet and MYSTERY RANCH 3-ZIP bags, it allows the individual to find which configuration works best for them and the versatility to change it up.” – Luke Boswell, Mountain Product Manager, MYSTERY RANCH.
Two vertical side-accessed torpedo pockets offer quick access to items like a spotting scope and rain gear. Top and bottom compression flaps with stretch gussets allow you to ultimately secure the load while also letting you turn the bag into a load shelf for hauling meat after a productive hunt.
- 500D CORDURA fabric and YKK zippers
- 3-ZIP primary packsack for fast, easy access
- Two vertical torpedo pockets for larger, quick grab items
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Multiple internal pockets for organizing smaller necessities
- Zippered waist-belt pockets for smaller, quick grab items
- Web keepers to secure excess compression webbing
- Telescoping yoke and robust harnessing for custom fit you trust
- NEW Load Shelf designs, reconfigure it to what works for you
- Volume: 24.5 L (1495 cu-in)
- Weight: 1.8 kg (3.9 lbs.)
- Color Options: Desolve Bare, Foliage, Coyote, MultiCam
- MSRP: $249
About MYSTERY RANCH:
MYSTERY RANCH commits to building the finest load-carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist. #BuiltForTheMission