ONTARIO, California –-(Ammoland.com)- The Safariland Group, a leading global provider of safety and survivability products designed for the public safety, military, professional and outdoor markets, invites SHOT Show attendees to participate in its robust schedule of daily events Tuesday, January 17, through Friday, January 20 in Las Vegas taking place at booth #12762.
This year’s schedule is highlighted by the SAVES Club tribute on January 18 at 3 p.m., during which The Safariland Group recognizes officers, who, in the line of duty, experienced a life-threatening incident in which their Safariland Group armor or gear contributed to saving their lives.
Daily, visitors to the Safariland booth may meet the Safariland Team of professional shooters, witness product demonstrations, and see more than 20 new product introductions, including:
- CAS Camera Auto-activation System – the world’s first system that activates a body worn camera by drawing a weapon from a Safariland holster from Safariland/VIEVU
- LE5 LITE Body Worn Camera – VIEVU’s newest offering, the industry’s first cost-sensitive integrated body worn camera and digital evidence management system for agencies of all sizes.
- Safariland duty and tactical holsters for firearms with Red Dot-Optics
- Safariland Commercial Hearing Protection line – the first entry into this category with three offerings addressing a variety of shooting and industrial needs
- HARDWIRE ballistic panels – the thinnest, lightest Level IIIA soft armor in the industry
- PROTECH Tactical vests with FirstSpear Tubes and 6/12 technologies
Team Safariland Product Demonstrations
- Tuesday, Jan. 17 – Thursday, Jan. 19 from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 20 from 11 a.m. to noon
Team Safariland will be signing team posters, hats, and giving away promotional products. Safariland factory representatives and category managers will be available to discuss dealer and distributor programs.
The SAVES Club Tribute – Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 3 p.m.
Wednesday, January 18 at 3 p.m., attendees are invited to join in honoring Angel Padilla, SAVE #1964; Kevin Malone, SAVE #1905; and Sylvia Young, SAVE #1968. Safariland welcomes these heroes who are advocates for the law enforcement community and who serve as living proof of The Safariland Group creed: Together, We Save Lives.
Medal of Valor Book Signings – Tuesday, Jan. 17 through Thursday, Jan. 19 at 1 p.m.
Tom Norris, Navy SEAL (Ret.) Medal of Honor in Naval Special Warfare recipient, and Mike Thornton, Navy SEAL (Ret.) Medal of Honor in Naval Special Warfare recipient, will be at the Safariland booth to sign copies of “By Honor Bound: Two Navy SEALs, the Medal of Honor, and a Story of Extraordinary Courage” by Dick Couch, a former Navy SEAL and CIA case officer, a story about their experience surrounding events in 1972 leading to their Medal of Honors.
Famed Special Forces Chief Warrant Officer (Ret.) Gary O’Neal will be at the Safariland booth to sign copies of his book, “American Warrior: The True Story of a Legendary Ranger.”
Happy Hour – Tuesday Jan. 17 through Thursday Jan. 19 from 4 to 5 p.m.
Join Team Safariland for a daily happy hour from 4 to 5 p.m. for beer, wine and refreshments.
About The Safariland Group
The Safariland Group is a leading global provider of a broad range of safety and survivability products designed for the public safety, military, professional and outdoor markets. The Safariland Group offers a number of recognized brand names in these markets including Safariland, Med-Eng, ABA, Second Chance, VIEVU, Mustang Survival, Bianchi, Break Free, Protech Tactical, Defense Technology, Hatch, Monadnock, Identicator and NIK. The Safariland Group’s mission, “Together, We Save Lives”, is inherent in the lifesaving and protective products it delivers. The Safariland Group is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. The Safariland Group is a trade name of Safariland, LLC.
For more information about The Safariland Group and these products, please visit www.safariland.com.