The Colorado chapter of BHA appointed Don Holmstrom as their first Habitat Watch Volunteer (HWV) Program Coordinator during January.
East Coast money is back in the hands of Colorado lobbyists working against at least one gun-related law currently making its way through the State Senate.
SB 7 would repeal the misguided 2013 law that limited the amount of ammunition a firearm magazine can hold, now heads to the Senate floor…
Banned pistol & rifle magazines are openly offered for sale on display racks at gun retailers throughout the state. The “law” is thus being blatantly & contemptuously ignored, by consumers, law-enforc
AKTI announced the passage of Colorado SB 17-008, which repeals the prohibition of automatic, gravity knives, by the Senate Judiciary Committee.
The homeowner reacted to that by firing two rounds through the door. At least one bullet struck the would-be intruder.
The Board of Lake County Commissioners has passed a resolution opposing the effort to transfer or sell national public lands to the state of Colorado or local governments.
It may not be legal American citizens in my adopted home state who choose the next commander in chief.
Darryl Glenn will oppose anti-gun nominees for the U.S. Supreme Court. Colorado. we need to send Darryl Glenn to the U.S. Senate this fall..
Sometimes, the exercise of those rights creates the possibility of danger. The mere possibility of danger is not sufficient to infringe upon those rights.
In case you missed it, the NRA will be having a National Day of Action on Saturday, August 27th 2016!
The Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation will be coming to USA Shooting’s International range in Colorado Springs, Colorado this week (August 3-7) for the Scholastic Clay Target Program…..
Darryl understands that not only are gun control laws unconstitutional — reason enough to vote against them — but they’re also a failure in every other respect.
Another grave concern with Bennet is that he’s a rubber-stamp for Obama’s…and potentially Hillary’s…anti-gun judges.
With so much focus on the presidential election right now, I wanted to make sure you were aware of what’s happening in Colorado.
On a beautiful 2016 Independence Day is southern Colorado, the final public act of civil disobedience by the founder of the III% movement, Mike Vanderboegh of Alabama, took place in front…..
Colorado Backcountry Hunters & Anglers (BHA) recently appointed two members to chapter leadership positions. Brad Nicol will serve as the chapter’s Front Range Colorado Parks & Wildlife (CWP)…..
While the NRA supports efforts to stop poaching and the illegal trade of animal products, HB 1341 would not have materially contribute to that goal.
The House State, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee held a hearing on multiple pro-gun bills last night, including Senate Bill 113.
On Friday, April 22nd, the Colorado House of Representatives passed House Bill 1341 on third reading.
All patriotic Americans are invited, regardless of whether you are prior service or not (we are all in this together).
The Obama White House retreated this weekend from plans to dump in Colorado, a 1000 illegal minors. Not in our backyards, Mr. President, until you use yours first…
The Northern Colorado Chapter of Pheasants Forever will host its 25th Anniversary Banquet on Saturday, March 5th, at The Ellis Ranch in Loveland.
Billionaire Michael Bloomberg is in a spending freefall attacking our gun rights all across the U.S., on multiple fronts…in Congress, in state legislatures, and on the airwaves.
Currently, in Colorado, only about 20 percent of State Lands are open to public use (access paid entirely by sportsmen through hunting license and gun sales), while the other 80 percent are…..