LEUPOLD MARK 4 4.5-14X 50mm LR TTM LONG RANGE TACTICAL SCOPE
LEUPOLD –-(AmmoLand.com)- Leupold® Mark 4® Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical shooter, long-range shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
Variable-power, tactical scope has high resolution optics, repeatable accuracy and rugged, waterproof construction with the durability to withstand harsh operating conditions. 50mm objective and Multi-coat 4 lens coating provide maximum light transmission in low light conditions. Front focus adjustment lets you eliminate parallax and stay in shooting position; your eyes never leave the target. Windage and elevation knobs have ¼ MOA audible click adjustments and 75 minutes total adjustment. Easy-to-use, target-style knobs reset to zero. Mil-Dot reticle with instructions.
SPECS: Black, matte finish. 30mm tube diameter. 50mm objective lens diameter. 12.5″ (31.7cm) long. Weight 22 oz., (624g). 4.5-14X magnification. 100 yd. field of view: 4.5, 20.5′ (6.8mm); 14, 7.6′ (2.5m). Requires high rings.
More Leupold Scope Facts:
– The Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
– Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
– Finger-adjustable Ã‚ ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
– Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
– Available with the Mil Dot, Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®), or Duplex® reticle.
– The Mil Dot and TMR reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
– The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
– 100-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment.
– Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
– Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
Vistit Brownells.com for more info…
Brownells is the world's largest supplier of firearm parts, gunsmithing tools, equipment and accessories. Stocking more than 30,000 items, the company supplies armorers, gunsmiths, and shooters worldwide. All of their products are backed by a 100% satisfaction, unconditional, lifetime guarantee.
Brought to you by – AMMO LAND.COM – The Free Press Release Service for the Shooting Industry! www.AmmoLand.com .
Submit Gun, Ammo and Shooting Related News at Ammo Land.com .