Sandpoint, ID – -(AmmoLand.com)- Your first encounter with a Browning Pro-Steel® gun safe may be unexpected. You notice the beautiful, high-gloss enamel finish, the fine fit of hinges, welds and craftsmanship, attractive game scenes, scroll designs and the gold-plated spoke handle. These safes are made per order and the sale is final, they take 6-8 weeks to manufacture and ship.
Your Browning ProSteel gun safe may be unexpected. In fact, you may not even notice it is a gun safe. It’s hard to believe that such a heavy, protective vault could look so exquisite, blending in as a lovely piece of furniture in any room in the home. The beautiful finish, the fine fit of hinges, welds and craftsmanship, attractive game scenes, scroll designs and gold-plated spoke handles blend in with other furnishings. This is fine, top-of-the line luxury protection for your firearms.
But it’s what you can’t see that really matters. Within the internal working mechanisms of Browning safes you’ll find features most other gun safe manufacturers don’t provide. It’s these features and components that are vitally important to your peace of mind and the security of your firearms and other valuables. Behind the attractive looks of our gun safes are the most advanced and protective designs available. No corners have been cut, no safety or security feature has been overlooked, no fire protection option not addressed. You’ll want to learn about these important features right here on browning.com. You won’t find a better-built safe for your firearms and other valuables than a Browning ProSteel Safe.
Inside our gun safes you’ll find the finest locks, the most reliable and protective cam locking systems and other innovative attack-resistant features to fortify your firearms against unwelcome intrusion. Browning ProSteel Gun Safes also provide the best protection against fire. With multiple layers of high-density, fire-resistant insulation and a high-temperature fire seal surrounding the perimeter of the door, your valuables have excellent protection. Your collection of fine guns and other valuable heirlooms deserve the best protection you can give them.
You can always expect new and innovative features in the Browning ProSteel Safe family.
- 1235 lbs, 60 x 48 x 28, 47 Cu. ft.
- Gun Capacity/Interior: 21/45 + 10 DPX
- Heavy, 10 gauge steel body
- 1 1/4 chrome locking bolts
- 1 5/16 thick Duo-Formed door
- Uni-Force Locking System with 3 cams
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System
- Drill-resistant deflector plate
- Premium DPX Storage System
- Swivel DPX Barrel Loops
- UL tool attack listed
- S & G Group II lock with key lock dial and 5-year ltd warranty
- Five-spoke, gold-plated handle
- Large metallic pointer scene bonded to the safe door
- Interior light package and mirror
- Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
- Baked-on, high-gloss finish
- 1200° F/100 min. standard Fire Protection
- Five layers of 1/2 fire-resistant material in the body
- Four layers of 1/2 fire-resistant material in the door
- Premium 3-in-1 Palusol fire seal for added fire protection
Standard DPX Storage System Specifications:
- Long gun storage on the door back
- A system of pouches and pockets to store small valuables on the door back
- Two Handgun Loops to store handguns on the door back
- A convertible Duo Interior system inside the safe with both shelves and long gun capacity
Alternate Interior Descriptions:
The Ultimate Interior creates complete flexibility in the interior configuration. It can be factory-installed on safes with the DPX Storage System or with the optional Duo-Plus Interior. The Ultimate Interior adds extra shelves so that the entire interior portion of the safe can be used for small items on the shelves. The long gun rack from either the DPX remains on the door, so some long gun storage remains in the Ultimate Interior, even when the interior is all shelves.
DPX Mossy Oak Break Up Camo
Camo lovers will be excited by the new Browning ProSteel Safes Mossy Oak Break-Up camo DPX Storage Systems. With a background of Break-Up and complementary color pouch and strap materials, the Camo DPX is an outdoor lover’s dream, inside the safe. Available only to replace the DPX Storage System used standard on Platinum Plus, Gold, Medallion, FN, or Sterling Series models. (Not available on Copper or Bronze Series). Interior Light Package and Mirror Included
Gold Series safes include an interior light and mirror package. The package includes two light modules which illuminate the safe interior, and a break-resistant mirror that covers the top half of the rear wall of the safe. The combination gives the safe interior a more spacious feel and makes it easier to find items in the safe. Factory installed only.
GunSafes.com – Gun Safes is the largest selection of gun safes anywhere on the web. Don’t waste time searching all over trying to compare gun safes when you can see all the best manufacturers on one site! Our prices are excellent and we offer FREE SHIPPING! If we can assist you in any way please call us at 1-800-540-1695.