Laserlyte Laser Trainer – Product Review
A cool gun control training tool that is loads of fun!
Manasquan, NJ – -(AmmoLand.com)- The all new Universal Laser Trainer made by Laserlyte is a great fun tool to improve your gun handling at anytime – No Range Required!
We received our Universal Laser Trainer in the mail from Laserlyte. The shipping time was super fast and within minuets of reading the simple directions we had the Universal Laser Trainer running in our trusty Sig Mosquito plinking pistol.
The Laserlyte Universal Laser Trainer comes in typical packaging with lots of easy to read directions on both sides of the header card.
Note: Do not cut through the enclosed header card as it has a printed inside that you can fold out for more detailed instructions.
Set up and installation was easy with the clear step by step instructions:
- 1st Unload and then recheck that your Firearms and clip is unloaded.
- Unpack and remove the plastic separator between the batteries.
- Next chose the correct adapter to fit your firearms. The Laserlyte Universal Laser Trainer fits .22 through .50 cal. We used the smallest one for .22 cal to fit the SIG Mosquito we had at arms reach. When installing the small adapter we found it worked best when we screwed the proper screw all the way down through the adapter before starting to screw it on to the Laser Trainer.
- Now just slide it into the business end of the barrel on your firearm, ours was tight the first time so we just backed off the screw a little until we had a snug fit.
- Just a twist of the Laser to the on position and we were good to go.
Firing this is great fun at home or in the office and we were soon taking pretend shots at the included target. The laser is pretty bright and can be seen in any indoor light condition. We also found it was great fun to point out the window at some unsuspecting Grey Squirrels.
Note: No Squirrels were harmed in the testing of this product at our secluded location.
The training potential of this item was quickly realized when it was pointed out that I was pulling to the right slightly every time I pulled the trigger. This could be clearly seen while using the Laserlyte Universal Laser Trainer in Constant On Mode. With the feedback from the trainer I was easily able to correct this quirk.
So over all a very cool training aid and I have to say we must have fired it 100+ times today and now can not wait to get back to the range.
Note: A very cool thing the Laserlyte Trainer does that is not mentioned anywhere is that when the Laser Trainer is in constant on mode it works just like a LaserLyte Bore Sighter. Sweeet~:)
LaserLyte Laser Training System Specifications:
• Product Number: LT-1
• Compatible Firearms: .22-.50 caliber, minimum three inch barrel
• Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
• Batteries: 3-A76, 3-377
• Battery Life: 1.5 hours plus
• Weight: 1.3 oz., 36.85 g
• Minimum Diameter: 0.2 in., 5.08 mm
• Maximum Diameter: 0.61 in., 15.49 mm
• Length: 6.125 in., 155.58 mm
• MSRP: $79.95
LaserLyte, the leader in laser technology, is the shooting and hunting division of P&L Industries. The company strives to heighten the experience of shooting by offering high quality, competitively priced lasers and other firearms accessories. For more information about LaserLyte and its complete line of products contact:
Get yourself one today at Laserlyte.com