Celebrities Will Abound During Bowcast At The Bird 2009 3D Shoot In Snowbird, UT
Englewood, CO – -(AmmoLand.com)- Bowcast At The Bird 2009, the annual 3D Pro-Am archery shoot hosted by the leading internet podcast Bowcast, announced today the list of celebrities participating in this year’s unique event to be held on August 1 – 2, 2009, at Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort in Snowbird, UT.
The celebrity special guests include:
• Curt Wells – Bowhunter Magazine equipment editor.
• Michael Lee and Kevin Knighton – the co-hosts of The Backwoods Life TV Show airing on the Pursuit Channel.
• Charlie Owens – 2008 IBO World Champion Archer, bowhunter, and instructor.
• Anthony Dixon, Shawn “Launch” Monsen, and South Cox – Team FMP (Full Moon Productions).
Bowcast At The Bird 2009, sponsored by several of the most well-known brands in the outdoors industry- including Elite Archery, Nikon, and Realtree Max1 – will offer an exciting and fun-filled 2 days of festivities including instructional seminars, a private Saturday evening party with all the celebrity guests, and a chance at thousands of dollars of gear and guided hunts in a raffle contest!
The scheduled instructional seminars include:
Saturday, August 1, 2009
• 1:00 PM – Curt Wells – “Better Field Photos”
• 2:00 PM – Charlie Owens – “Archery Form – You only compete against yourself!”
• 3:00 PM – Anthony Dixon – “High Alpine Mule Deer Tactics”
Sunday, August 2, 2009
• 10:00 AM – Curt Wells – “The Art of Spot And Stalk”
• 11:00 AM – Anthony Dixon – “High Alpine Mule Deer Tactics”
• 1:00 PM – Charlie Owens – “Archery Form – You Only Compete Against Yourself!”
The event’s unique location at the Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort in the heart of the Wasatch-Cache National Forest in Utah adds to the excitement and draw of Bowcast At The Bird 2009. Participants will enjoy the breath-taking views and scenery as they ride the ski lifts up the mountains to the archery course(s) that will be designed by professional archery hunters from Team FMP – Anthony Dixon, Shawn “Launch” Monsen, and South Cox.
“Everyone at Bowcast is really excited about Bowcast At The Bird 2009 and can’t wait to hit the lifts and head up the mountains for the shoot.” said Aneal Roney, co-host of Bowcast, “We have designed a non-typical 3D archery shoot that’s truly a family event and we feel the participants will be extremely pleased with the final product. “
Tickets are still available for this one-of-a-kind archery 3D shoot. Participants will meet the FMP and Bowcast Teams, have the opportunity to shoot three (3) different 3D courses with all of the celebrity guests who are attending, and enjoy an awesome weekend with the brotherhood of archery hunters! For more info and to register, please visit: http://www.BowCastAtTheBird.com. Online registration is $49.95 for the entire two day event. Registration can also be completed the day of the event for $69.95.
BowCast, hosted by Anthony Dixon and Aneal Roney, is the leading weekly internet podcast bringing the new school archery perspective to the sport of bowhunting. Every BowCast episode is devoted to bringing new information about techniques, gear and game behavior to not only the seasoned bowhunter, but also to the novice that will make their next experience in the woods a better one. Visitors to the BowCast website can join forum discussions, read blogs from the BowCast staff, and find discounts on equipment and big game hunts, as well. For more info, visit: www.bowcast.com