Michael Waddell Headlines Bushnell Brotherhood of Bone Collectors Tour 2009
Overland Park, KS. – -(AmmoLand.com)- In 2008 Bushnell launched one of the most successful promotions in the company's history, the Bushnell Mobile Base Camp Promotion/Sweepstakes. The promotion included a ten city cross-country tour hosted by Michael Waddell, arguably the most popular figure in the outdoor industry today.
This year Waddell and co-host Travis “T-Bone” Turner will again hit the road to meet fans and promote the “Bushnell Brotherhood of Bone Collectors Tour Sweepstakes”.
“I had a great time touring the country and meeting fans and promoting the Bushnell Mobile Base Camp Promotion last year,” says Waddell. “We had over 680,000 entries in that sweepstakes and we expect to top that this year with the Bushnell Brotherhood of Bone Collector's Sweepstakes.”
The Grand Prize Package in this year's sweepstakes includes an all-expense paid deer hunt. The lucky winner will share a hunting camp with Michael Waddell; an experience they will never forget. The Grand Prize Package also includes about everything the winner will need for the hunt. Those items include the following:
- Bushnell Elite 3200 riflescope with DOA reticle
- Bushnell Excursion EX binoculars
- Bushnell Scout 1000 ARC rangefinder
- Remington Model 700 XCR rifle in 300 Remington Ultra Mag
- Remington Core-Lokt ammo (3 cases)
- Remington Model 887 Nitro Mag Waterfowl
- Remington 12 gauge shotgun ammo (4 cases)
- Carhartt clothing package ($1,500)
The Bushnell Brotherhood of Bone Collectors Tour Sweepstakes will also award prizes to the first to fifth place winners.
Consumers can sign up for the sweepstakes by attending one of the eleven appearances Michael Waddell and T-Bone Turner will make on the tour. The tour will include the following dates, cities and retail outlets.
- July 17 Southern Shooters – LaGrange, Georgia
- July 18 Dick's Sporting Goods – Buford, Georgia
- August 1 Cabela's – Hamburg, Pennsylvania
- August 2 Cabela's – Hamburg, Pennsylvania
- August 7 Bass Pro Shops – Independence, Missouri
- August 8 Bass Pro Shops – Olathe, Kansas
- August 9 Bass Pro Shops – Council Bluffs, Iowa
- August 14 Academy – Hoover, Alabama
- August 15 Academy – Montgomery, Alabama
- October 17 Gander Mountain – Indianapolis, Indiana
- October 18 Gander Mountain – Greenwood, Indiana
At each appearance, Waddell will entertain the crowds from the Bushnell DOA stage. DOA is the new Bushnell riflescope range compensating reticle and stands for Dead On Accurate. “I was able to use the new Bushnell DOA reticle on several hunts,” says Waddell, “It not only makes taking those longer shots with a rifle or muzzleloader much easier, it helps you size up the trophy with the Rack Bracket feature.”
Consumers who can't make one of the tour dates can sign up for the Bushnell Brotherhood of Bone Collectors Tour Sweepstakes at www.bushnell.com. The sweepstake ends December 15, 2009. More information on the sweepstakes and tour dates can be found on the web site.
For more information on Bushnell Products visit www.bushnell.com or call 800-423-3537 for consumer inquiries.
Bushnell Outdoor Products is a global manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products based in Overland Park, Kansas. Bushnell Outdoor Products sells its products worldwide under the Bushnell, Tasco, Serengeti, Bollé, Uncle Mike's Law Enforcement, Stoney Point, Hoppe's, Butler Creek, Kolpin, Millett, Uncle Mike's, Final Approach and Simmons brand names. For information about any of these brands or products, please contact Bushnell Public Relations at (913) 752-6105