Great Hunts for an Awesome Cause – Get One!
California – -(AmmoLand.com)- In today’s world of plug-in entertainment, it’s more important than ever to support the uninitiated in outdoor opportunities. California Waterfowl needs your help to fund outreach efforts this year more than ever.
When you support others getting out through our Hunts of a Lifetime Drawing, thanks to the outstanding support of the donors linked below, you’ll have a chance to win one of 10 outstanding hunts. More information is attached and the mailing address to get your tickets is below.
Your help with purchasing tickets, forwarding this info to your friends who might like a great hunt opportunity, and everything else you do to ensure everyone has opportunities to get out into nature is so greatly appreciate.Have a wonderful day, Sarah
10 Hunts of a Lifetime Raffle
Anyone can win, donations benefit California Waterfowl’s award winning youth and women’s outdoor education programs. 1 Ticket for $20 – 6 for $100
- Mexico Dove Hunt – a $1700 value – 1 person, 3 day dove hunt at Camp David Hunting Lodge, Mexico with 4 nights lodging. birdhuntingmexico.com
- • Eurasian Wild Boar Hunt – $1200 – 1 person, 1 day full- service hunt, including processing, at Native Hunt Enterprises in Monterey Co. NativeHunt.com
- • Presidential Waterfowl Hunt – Priceless! – 2 person, 1 day hunt with California Waterfowl President Dr. Robert McLandress at a private duck club in N. California.
- • Combo Turkey/Quail/Dove Hunt – $1,000 – 1 person, semi-guided hunt and luxurious 2 night stay, the weekend of Nov. 14-15, 2009. BrysonResort.com
- • Foot Hills Turkey Hunt & Pack – $450 – 1 person, 1 day fully guided turkey hunt with optional overnight stay from G3 Outfitters and a $150 pack from BruzerGear.com
- • Klamath Basin Oregon- $450 – 2 person, 1 day guided hunt BasinGuideService.com
- • Lambertville – $400 – 1 person, 1 day guided hunt with overnight lodging at the Lucky Seven Duck Club
- • Delta/NorCal – $300 – 2 person, 1 day guided hunt where the birds are with LongBarrelApparel.com
- • Napa/Sonoma – $300 – 2 person, 1 day guided boat hunt in beautiful Napa with BorgesOutdoors.com
- • Lambertville – $400 – 1 person, 1 day guided hunt with overnight lodging at Sunrise Farms Duck Club
More 10 Hunts of a Lifetime Drawing Information
- 1. Mexico Dove Hunt: One person dove hunt at Camp David Hunting Lodge located on the West Coast of Mexico. Hunt includes four nights lodging, all meals, three days of guided dove hunts and all transfers and group transportation. Not included is airfare, shells, tips, licenses and bird processing. Hunt to be used in November and December 2009 or 2010. Hunt cannot be combined with any other CWA Certificate holders. Value: $1,700
- For more information, visit birdhuntingmexico.com (866) 247-3464
- 2. Eurasian Wild Boar Hunt: Hunt at Native Hunt Enterprises near King City in Monterey County. At Native Hunt, they focus on providing guests with absolute Tier I service. Their focus is entirely on the guest; giving them a memorable, successful hunting experience, while at the same time providing an extravagant retreat. This single day full service hunt includes: guide, field transportation, skinning, cold storage and breakdown for transport for a Eurasian Wild Boar meat animal (50-150 lbs.) Value: $1,200
For more information, visit nativehunt.com (888) HUNT-321
- 3. President’s Hunt: Ever wondered what it was like to hunt with a legend in California’s waterfowling community? This is your chance to find out just how much fun it can be. Spend the day out waterfowl hunting with California Waterfowl’s President Bob McLandress during the 2009-10 waterfowl season at a private duck club in Northern California. Value: Priceless!
4. Combination Fall Turkey/Quail/Dove Hunt: Bryson Hesperia Resort is pleased to offer a semi-guided combination Turkey/Quail/Dove hunt for the weekend of November 14 and 15, 2009. Enjoy two night’s accommodations in one of their luxurious cedar cabins as well as all the game information you need from their professional guides. Hunters are required to bring the following items: Valid CA hunting license, proper stamps for upland game and turkey hunting, shotguns and ammo, complete archery equipment including blinds, decoys, and calls, game bags, and an ice chest to take your meat home. Value: $1,000
More information can be found at www.brysonresort.com
- 5. Napa/Sonoma Hunt: Hunt in the Napa/Sonoma Refuge, a unique location that is accessed by boat only. David Borges will host this fun hunt on his flat bottom Excel boat with his MudBuddy motor. . This is an excellent opportunity to hunt a wide variety of birds in an absolutely gorgeous location overlooking the Napa Valley Foothills. All huntable refuge days are open for you to select except for opening day (Saturday opener). To make this offer even more appealing, the Sunday after opener is being offered. This is when the birds are still very thick and a perfect time to take a young hunter along. This donation is for a 1 day hunt, 2 Hunters max. Value: $300
For more information visit borgesoutdoors.com
- 6. Klamath Basin Oregon Waterfowl Hunt: Enjoy a one day, 2 person fully guided waterfowl hunt, during the 2009-2010 waterfowl season in the Klamath Basin of Oregon. The hunt includes a guide, access to the hunting grounds, decoys, and blinds etc. It does not include lodging, meals, shells, licenses or transportation. This hunt can not be used with any other specials or donations that Basin Guide Service has offered. Value: $450
For more information, visit basinguideservice.com
7. Delta Duck and Goose Hunt: Jason and Mitch of Long Barrel Apparel have donated another great hunting trip for two people during the 2009/2010 duck season. They will be able to put you on the birds as they track the migration during the season and get it while it’s hot! They have locations throughout the North Valley and in the Delta to choose from. Value: $300
For more information, visit longbarrelapparel.com
- 8. Lambertville Duck Hunt: One day, one person guided waterfowl hunt at Lucky Seven Duck Club next to the Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge. Arrive the night before and spend the night at the club, then enjoy a full day hunting the private club. Value $400
- 9. Foothills Turkey Hunt: One day, one person, fully guided Turkey Hunt with Joe at G3 Outfitters. Bring your weapon of choice, archery or shotgun, and hunt where the birds are in Yuba County. Children welcome. Overnight accommodations are available. Value $300
- 10. Lambertville Duck Hunt: One day, one person guided waterfowl hunt at the Sunrise Farms in northern California next to the Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge. Arrive the night before and spend the night at the club, then enjoy a full day hunting the private club. Value $400
To purchase tickets by mail, send your check written out to California Waterfowl and mail it to me:4630 Northgate Blvd., Ste. 150 Sacramento, CA 95834 Attn: Sarah Swenty
Make sure to note that your donation is for the Hunts of a Lifetime Drawing.
For more information or to purchase tickets with a credit card, call me at 916-648-1406 ext.139 or email [email protected]
Thank you for supporting waterfowl, wetlands and hunting heritage in our great state.
California Waterfowl is an award winning nonprofit, hunter-supported conservation organization with a mission to conserve the state’s waterfowl, wetlands, and hunting heritage. In the last 20 years we’ve restored, protected or enhanced more than 360,000 acres, providing habitat for millions of birds and animals, and introduced more than 250,000 children to the wonders of the great outdoors. Visit us online at www.calwaterfowl.org.