New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Presents Rescue Our Outdoors Rally
Be heard! Help save New Jersey’s Great Outdoors.
New Egypt, NJ –-(AmmoLand.com)- Seating for 6,000 people including New Jersey saltwater anglers, freshwater anglers, hunters, foresters, hikers, birdwatchers, ecologists, all conservationists…
Anyone who values New Jersey’s great outdoors!
- Trenton is raiding the budget of the department that oversees fishing and cutting staff to dangerous levels.
- Trenton’s preservation policies are harming our forests.
- Trenton is raiding the budget of the department that oversees hunting and cutting staff to dangerous levels.
- Trenton is blocking recreational anglers from New Jersey’s artificial reefs.
- Trenton is taking funds meant for outdoor activities and spending the monies elsewhere.
Trenton is slowing dismantling New Jersey’s great outdoors! It’s time to tell Trenton we want our great outdoors back!
Rescue Our Outdoors Rally!… and let Trenton hear your voice
Learn all of the details:
Saturday, October 24, 2009 * 2:00PM
New Egypt Speedway * Free Admission!
720 Pinehurst Rd, Rt 539 New Egypt, NJ 08533
More info: www.njOutdoorAlliance.org
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance: “We’ve got your back!”
JOIN NJOA: http://www.njoutdooralliance.org/support/njoa.html
NJOA – New Jersey Outdoor Alliance is the state’s first major political action committee devoted to the task of electing outdoor-minded candidates to public office.
NJOA has formed with the support of leaders of major pro-hunting, pro-angling, and pro-trapping organizations. We are not a hunting, fishing, or trapping “club” or “group,” and do not compete with the interests of such organizations. NJOA helps to ensure that strong wildlife and natural resource protection laws are produced by outdoor-minded elected officials. The best way to ensure a “conservation presence” in Trenton is to support the election campaigns of representatives who understand the relationship between a balanced ecology and hunting, fishing, and trapping.