Receiver Mount Shotgun Shotshell Holder Video Demo
Puts Extra Shotshells Right Where You Need Them For Fast Loading.
Brownells.com – -(AmmoLand.com)- Mesa Tactical Products Receiver Mount Shotshell Holder is a rugged and lightweight, aluminum shell holders put extra 12 gauge shotshells on the left side of the receiver for fast tactical reloads.
Shells are held in place with a unique, internal Santoprene™ elastomer rib that securely retains even heavy slug shells during vigorous movement or heavy recoil. Available in sidemount (SM) or Picatinny rail (PR) configurations. All necessary installation hardware, tools, and instructions included.
Remington Sidemount is available in 4-, 6-, and 8-round capacities and uses steel-on-steel, threaded adapters that replace the trigger group pins to anchor the shell holder securely to the receiver. Remington 870 shotguns require a shortened, tactical-style forend to accommodate 6- and 8-round sidemount units. Remington 1100/11-87 require minor forend alterations to fit the 8-round model.
Remington Picatinny is a 6-round model that features an integral Picatinny rail for mounting sights, optics, or other accessories. Wraps around the top and mounts to both sides of the receiver using the same type of attaching system as the sidemount model. Fits Remington 1100/11-87 without modification; requires use of shorter than factory length forearm when used with Remington 870.
Mossberg Sidemount is a 6-round unit that attaches in the same manner as the Remington Sidemount. Fits Mossberg 500/590/835.
Benelli Sidemount is available in 6- and 8-round versions to fit M1/M2 shotguns; includes an Allen head screw that replaces one trigger group pin to solidly secure the shell holder to the receiver. Benelli Picatinny models include an integral Picatinny rail and mount to the top of factory drilled/tapped receivers. Available in 6-round for Benelli M1/M2 (requires drilling/tapping receiver for M1), 6- and 8-round for M4/M1014, and 4-round for Supernova shotguns.
SPECS: 6061 T6 aluminum, anodized, matte black. For 12 gauge only. All models include mounting hardware, rubber gasket, and installation instructions.
- Remington Sidemount fits models 870/1100/11-87 (may require modification to gun).
- Rem 4-Round Sidemount – 5¼” (13.3cm) long x 1½” (3.8cm) high. 3.9 oz. (111g) wt.
- Rem 6-Round Sidemount – 6¼” (15.8cm) long x 1½” high. 5.4 oz. (152g) wt. Rem 8-Round Sidemount – 7¾” (19.7) long x 1½” high. 7 oz. (200g) wt.
- Remington Picatinny fits models 870/1100/11-87 (may require modification to gun). 7” (15.8cm) long x 2½” (6.3cm) high. 7.6 oz. (215g) wt.
- Mossberg fits models 500/590/835. 6-round ony. 6-3⁄8″ (16.2cm) long x 1-3⁄8″ (3.5cm) high. 5.2 oz. (147g) wt.
- Benelli Sidemount fits M1/M2. Benelli 6-Round Sidemount – 6” (15.2cm) long x 2½” high. 6.3 oz. (179g) wt.
- Benelli 8-Round Sidemount – 7¾” long x 2½” high. 8.1 oz. (230g) wt.
- Benelli Picatinny available for M2 (requires drilling tapping reciever to fit M1), M4/M1014, and Supernova.
- Benelli M2 6-Round Picatinny – 6” long x 2 (5.1cm)” high. 7.4 oz. (210g) wt. Benelli M4/M1014 6-Round Picatinny – 6” long x 2” (5.1cm) high. 7.5 oz. (213g) wt.
- Benelli M4/M1014 8-Round Picatinny – 7¾” long x 2” high. 9.5 oz. (268g) wt. Benelli Supernova 4-Round Picatinny – 8” (20cm) long x 1¾” (4.4cm) high. 6.2 oz. (176g) wt.
* Requires use of shorter forend on Rem 870.
+ Requires minor forend alterations to fit Rem 1100/11-87.
** Requires drilling/tapping receiver to fit M1.
* Mfr:MESA TACTICAL PRODUCTS, INC.
* Price:$59.99 – $119.99
* Made in the U.S.A.
Made In The U.S.A.
Brownells is the world’s largest supplier of firearm parts, gunsmithing tools, reloading equipment and accessories. Stocking more than 30,000 items, the company supplies armorers, gunsmiths, and shooters worldwide. All of their products are backed by a 100% satisfaction, unconditional, lifetime guarantee. For more information, or to place an order, call 800-741-0015 or visit Brownells.com