Winchester Ammunition’s Mailing Address Change

Winchester Ammunition’s Mailing Address Change

Winchester Ammunition
Winchester Ammunition

East Alton, IL – -(AmmoLand.com)- Please be advised that effective October 1, 2009, Winchester Ammunition’s mailing address will change.

While Winchesters physical location in East Alton has not changed, their new mailing address will be:

Winchester Ammunition
600 Powder Mill Road
East Alton, IL 62024-1273

For anyone wishing to contact Winchester please update your records and use their new address for any mailed correspondence with the company after September 30, 2009.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, please contact Winchester at 800-356-2666 or 618-258-2000.

Winchester Ammunition
East Alton, Illinois

About Winchester:
The company who brought to life “the Gun that Won the West” is the same company who today continues to supply sportsmen with the best sporting ammunition in the world.

Raymond Groning
Raymond Groning

I have some Winchester super x heavy loads that the hull is split 12 gauge

roger
roger

CARL. I have 3000 rounds of 17 for your savage and would be glade to just give you some , but I thank we live to far apart I live way down south but good luck on your hunting trip if you can find some ammo some where.

roger
roger

stay away from Winchester ammo use federal and you cant go wrong federal cost a little more but you get what you pay for.

frank keith
frank keith

Please help me find some 243wssm ammunition.

Ben Zimmerman
Ben Zimmerman

Had a Winchester Super X not fire tried to fire it 4 times and no luck. Iam very disappointed. Please respond back please.

ERIC GRIMSLEY
ERIC GRIMSLEY
Reply to  Ben Zimmerman

Had a winchester super x 150 grain 30/06 that did not fire was bought at walmart and cost me my deer.please contract me back

Carl Moritz
Carl Moritz

Hi Guys,

Going ground squirrel hunting next month in CA. with my new Savage 17 WSM and no ammo is available in my area or in any stores in the US?? Please contact & sell me 3,000 rounds for my 2 week hunt.

Carl J. Moritz 111
SCI Member
Varmint Hunters association
Big 5 Club Member

Please help !!

Bill Baker
Bill Baker

: 1 shell at a time at a range in case you didn’t figure that out…

Bill Baker
Bill Baker

Manning: Send it to me, I will test it for you.

John Manning
John Manning

HELP
I have boxes of this 12 gauge ammo and I need to know if it is safe to shoot.
It is Winchester Trap Loads Dr.. EQ, 3 1 1/8 oz 7 1/2 shoot
Lot No. 63W1YH21
Please let me know soon if this is okay to shoot.
John Manning
cell 818-212-6128 work cell
home 818-366-3448

Greg Lawson
Greg Lawson

I am a retired law enforcement officer that believes very much defending myself and my family. I would very much prefer this to be by using non lethal weapons rather than lethal. I have an idea for an ammo that you might produce to be used in shot guns and others that are not rifled. Instead of buck shot or slug I would like to see a shell that included some type of paint ball that was filled with a blood color paint and some type of strong pepper spray. This would cause pain and the blood colored paint would… Read more »

roger peach
roger peach
Reply to  Greg Lawson

NOT ME GREAG; IF HE COMES INTO MY HOUSE TO DO HARM TO ME AND MY FAMILEY HE IS A DEAD MAN AND THATS THE WAY IT IS. NOW IF YOU WONT TO PLAY WITH PAINTS BALL GUNS GET OUT WITH THE KIDS AND DO IT THATS UP TO YOU BUT THAT NOT MY WAY OF TAKIN CARE OF THE JERK..POSTED BY ROGER AND PROUD OF IT.

lonny
lonny

trying to get a hold of winchester about there super x 7mm mag bullets i bought 2 boxes and between me and my son who both own browning autos we had 9 jams before season and during season so we switched to hornadys and not 1 jam our usual bullet is remington core lokt and have never had a bullet jam but store was out so i bought these and will never buy winchester again