Black Cloud Launches Stormchasers Social Media Site
Users Create Waterfowl Hunting Buzz, Submit and Win.
ANOKA, Minn. –-(AmmoLand.com)- Federal Premium® Black Cloud® ammunition announces a new social media website to get and post all the essentials for waterfowl hunting. The Stormchasers Network is now live and allows members to call out for or give tips, strategize, stay up-to-date on the duck migration and earn points to win Black Cloud ammo. www.stormchasersnetwork.com
Member-driven content scores points for those who post
The Stormchasers Network is the newest place to score big before bagging more ducks. Those who join can build points by posting photos and videos, starting a discussion on the message board, crafting an individual profile and recruiting new members. Active members can engage in a one-of-a-kind online community and earn points toward prizes.
“We’re excited to host an online community space where waterfowl hunters can interact,” said Rick Stoeckel, Ammunition Brand Manager. “Our new social media site is a great place to go whether you’re looking for tips, funny videos or want to create a little friendly competition with your buddies. With so many contests and a waterfowl tracking map there’s an interactive element for everyone.” View migration map
Website motivates members to get involved
- • Join: Follow and participate in the 2009/2010 season. Earn points that go towards ammo and other prizes
- • Contests: Submit photos and videos for a chance at winning one of several prizes. Or, enter to win a duck hunt for two
- • Photos: Upload photos to show other avid hunters or submit a photo to any of the many contests
- • Videos: Submit an original Black Cloud commercial or upload a favorite field/hunting/camp video
- • Interactive Map: Track the migration to find out when birds are headed to the slough
Join the chatter: Go to Stormchasers Network
For more information on Black Cloud visit www.blackcloudammo.com