The Mako Group Offers One-Of-A-Kind Shotgun Stock Solutions
Unique Folding, Collapsible, and/or Shock Absorber Capabilities Now Available!
FARMINGDALE, NY –-(AmmoLand.com)- The Mako Group, a leader in marketing and distributing weapons accessories, announces our new line of Remington and Mossberg shotgun stocks. All three types of unique stocks, (1) folding, (2) folding collapsible and (3) shock absorber collapsible, are solutions to the market’s numerous requests. Each stock is designed to be very tough and robust, with superior features not found anywhere today!
- Tactical Folding Buttstock with an Embedded Adjustable Cheek Piece (Remington 870 – UAS870; Mossberg 500/590 – UAS500. MSRP $160.00). This is a completely new innovative, ground-breaking design for rifle stocks! The folding joint can be mounted to fold on either the left or right side, with clearance for trigger use. To fold the stock, simply push the button and a spring locks the stock in the folded position. To unfold, just pull on the stock. In addition, the stock has a slim and low profile, and the rubber buttplate reduces recoil and slippage.
- AR15/M4-style Folding and Collapsible Buttstock (Remington 870 – AGRF870-FK; Mossberg 500/590 – AGMF500-FK. MSRP $207.70). This product includes The Mako Group’s best-selling GLR16 buttstock which folds (as described above), has 5-collapsible positions, comes with an M4-style aluminum buffer tube, and includes two battery-storage compartments – one in the GLR16 and one in the pistol grip.
- AR15/M4-style Collapsible Buttstock with Shock Absorber (Remington 870 – AGR870-FKSB; Mossberg 500/590 – AGM500-FKSB. MSRP $255.00). This product also includes The Mako Group’s best-selling GLR16 buttstock (as described above) and has a unique, one-of-a-kind, shock-absorber system which reduces the actual recoil. Combined with a 5-position collapsible stock – the product is the only one of its type and price point in the market place today!
All three product designs include a pistol grip, which is made from composite materials, with a rock-solid one-piece ergonomic design and special non-slip texturing. The pistol grip allows a natural fighting stance hold on the shotgun and is slightly angled to counter recoil. In addition, there is improved muzzle control performance during fire and a storage compartment for batteries or a cleaning kit. No gunsmithing is required.
Also available are folding buttstocks with adjustable cheek pieces for the AK-47/74 and VZ-58 in polymer (UAS-AKP and UAS-VZP) or metal (UAS-AK and UAS-VZ) versions.
All of these stocks are manufactured by FAB Defense in Israel.
“We are very excited about our new shotgun stocks!” says Addy Sandler, The Mako Group’s CEO. “For the past year or two we constantly received inquiries for (1) recoil-reducing solutions, and (2) a way to fold the shotgun stock to a more compact size. The Mako Group’s new shotgun stocks are one-of-a-kind solutions to provide our customers with these much-requested capabilities.”
Additional information, pictures and retail pricing can be found at
- UAS870: www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MSI&Product_Code=UAS870&Category_Code=
- UAS500: http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MSI&Product_Code=UAS500&Category_Code=
- AGRF870-FK: http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MSI&Product_Code=AGRF870-FK&Category_Code=
- AGMF500-FK: http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MSI&Product_Code=AGMF500-FK&Category_Code=
- · AGR870-FKSB: http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MSI&Product_Code=AGR870-FKSB&Category_Code=
- AGM500-FKSB: http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MSI&Product_Code=AGM500-FKSB&Category_Code=
To find your nearest dealer, call (631) 880-3396 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
About The Mako Group
The Mako Group markets and distributes innovative security products for law enforcement, the military, and the outdoors market. The company is headquartered in Farmingdale, New York and has offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Anchorage, Alaska. The Mako Group is the sole source North American marketer for three Israeli security products companies – FAB Defense weapon accessories, Front Line holsters, and Sansolo EOD & Breaching devices. The Mako Group also manufactures and distributes Mako Defense weapons accessories products and exclusively markets Global Military Gear weapons accessories and tactical gear. Additional company and product information is available at www.themakogroup.com, or call (631) 880-3396 or send e-mail to [email protected]