Rock Island’s Massive December Firearms Auction
PREMIERE Firearms Auction December 4th, 5th, & 6th
Rock Island Auction Company – -(AmmoLand.com)- As the leaves change and fall to the ground RIAC is preparing for a massive December firearms auction.
The next Premiere Auction will be held December 4,5 & 6 and could put yearly sales over $30 million! Another banner year for Rock Island Auction Company.
This sale will be the most diverse auction of RIAC’s history with antique and historic pieces to modern sporting and military arms.
This auction holds 700+ Colts, 200+ Winchesters, an impressive Civil War collection, a large revolving rifle collection plus outstanding sporting and military arms.
You will find the following lots in our December auction:
- Lot 3378 – Extraordinary Factory Engraved Kreighoff Presentation Luger Pistol with Leather Case and Two Matching Magazines $100,000 – 200,000
- Lot 3219 – Very Rare, Possibly Finest Known Colt U.S. Walker Replacement Dragoon Revolver $100,000 – 185,000
- Lot 1238.1 – Exceptional and Very Rare New Haven Arms Company Volcanic Lever Action Navy Pistol with Detachable Stock $65,000 – 90,000
- Lot 1784 – Extremely Rare, Prototype, Colt Model 1910 Semi-Automatic Pistol $60,000 – 90,000
- Lot 1605 – Magnificent Cased Engraved Gold Inlaid Consecutively Serial Numbered Pair of Holland & Holland Royal Exhibition Grade Hammerless Double Barrel Game Bird Set Shotguns with Factory Weapon History Letter $35,000 – 65,000
- Lot 3146 – Very Important Confederate Presentation Revolving Rifle Inscribed to Ordnance Officer Caleb Huse $19,000 – 25,000
Rock Island Auction Company announces the next Premiere Firearms auction to be held at their facilities in Moline, IL. The huge success of our previous sales proves that people are investing in what they know: firearms are solid investments that hold value through economic downturns.
Investing and collecting opportunities abound at Rock Island’s fantastic Premiere Firearms Auction December 4Th, 5Th, & 6Th. At a time when the stock market changes daily, gun collectors are seeing the worth of their investments.
Hard assets are the place to invest your money and gun values continue to rise. This auction has firearms for every level of collecting and investing from Colts to Winchesters and the hundreds of high quality sporting arms. Rock Island’s continued sell through rate of over 97% proves that items that come to RIAC are for sale and now is your chance to make a solid investment.
Rock Island Auction Company has been solely owned and operated by Patrick Hogan. This company was conceived on the idea that both the sellers and buyers should be completely informed and provided a professional venue for a true auction. After working with two other auction companies, Mr. Hogan began Rock Island Auction in 1993. Rock Island Auction Company has grown to be one of the top firearms auction houses in the nation. Under Mr. Hogan’s guidance the company has experienced growth each and every year; and he is the first to say it is his staff’s hard work and determination that have yielded such results.