NJOA on Environmental Protection Transition Team
Belmar, NJ –-(AmmoLand.com)- Congratulations to the NJOA council, NJOA supporters and all conservationists for their hard work in electing Gov elect Christie.
The NJOA will be representing conservation interests on the Transition New Jersey sub-committee for Environmental Protection, which is chaired by Hon. Marcia Karrow.
“Tuesday, November 24, 2009, Governor Elect Christie Announces More Committee Members”
New Jersey Governor-Elect Chris Christie announced today additional members of the Transition New Jersey sub-committees, including Environmental Protection… These sub-committees will conduct a top to bottom review of their respective government department and agency.
- Chair, The Honorable Marcia Karrow
- Former State Senator, 23rd District
- John Abene President, Delphi Energy
- Peter deNeufville Chairman, Voltaix, L.L.C.
- Anthony Mauro, Sr. Chairman, New Jersey Outdoor Alliance
- David Pringle Campaign Director, New Jersey Environmental Federation
- Steve Santola, Esq. Executive Vice President/General Counsel, Woodmont Properties
- John Spinello, Jr., Esq. Former Associate General Counsel, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Edward Walsh President, The Walsh Company
- Anthony Slimowicz Director, WCD Capital Partners, LLC
- John Trela, Ph.D. Former Commissioner, Department of Environmental Protection
- Rhea Brekke Executive Director, New Jersey Corporation for Advanced Technology
- Tony Monteiro CEO, Dynamic Insurance Inc.
- John Sartor Exectuvie Vice President, Paulus, Sokolowski & Sartor, LLC
- Joseph Riggs Group President, K. Hovnanian Homes
- Bruce Katcher, Esq. Partner, Manko Gold Katcher & Fox LLP
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance: “We’ve got your back!”
JOIN NJOA: http://www.njoutdooralliance.org/support/njoa.html
NJOA – The mission of New Jersey Outdoor Alliance is to serve as a grassroots coalition of outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen dedicated to environmental stewardship. We will champion the intrinsic value of natural resource conservation – including fishing, hunting and trapping, among opinion leaders and policy makers. We will support legislation, and those sponsoring legislation, that provides lasting ecological and social enrichment through sustainable use of the earth’s resources. Visit: www.njoutdooralliance.org