This Week: The Pro Am Match gets bigger and faster in year two with Open Division Guns.
Shooting USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- This time on Shooting USA, it’s the second installment of a skins match from out of our past.
It’s all steel targets inside par times at the Pro Am from Tulsa.
Then, it’s number three in our count down of Hollywood’s ten best gun fights. More Info…
Sighting In with Shooting USA – AR Rifle How-To
We’re sighting in on the care and feeding of your new AR rifle, how to strip it, clean it, and then a Pro Tip from the Army on how to get a zero, and shoot with iron sights. Plus what a well dressed Judge looks like and what to feed it for personal protection.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Speed Shooting M&Ps
Pro shooter Jerry Miculek tries to empty six M&P pistols in less than 20 seconds. Bob Munden attempts a 200-yard shot with a belt buckle revolver. Then Byron Ferguson has a score to settle with Bob Munden. And Mr. Flintlock, George Sutton, tries to hit a golf ball from long distance. Brian Speciale is your guide into the world of the professional exhibition shooters.
Wednesdays on Outdoor Channel Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots by time zone:
- Eastern Time: 7:00 PM, 11:30PM, 2:00 AM (Thursday)
- Central Time: 6:00 PM, 10:30PM, 1:00 AM (Thursday)
- Mountain Time: 5:00 PM, 9:30PM, 12:00
- Midnight Pacific Time: 4:00 PM, 8:30PM, 11:00 PM
The Shooting USA Hour Block:
- Eastern Time: 4:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 12:30 AM
- Central Time: 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 11:30 PM
- Mountain Time: 2:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 10:30 PM
- Pacific Time: 1:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 9:30 PM