Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation to Raffle Nearly $5,000 in Guns and Gear at Each of Five ISE Sportsmen’s Expositions
ISE 2010 Events to Fund Local Conservation Efforts..
Western USA –-(AmmoLand.com)- Five packages valued at nearly $4,800 total will be raffled at each of five International Sportsmen’s Expositions (ISE) in Arizona, California, Colorado and Utah during the first quarter of 2010.
The “Ultimate Elk Hunter’s Raffle”, presented by the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, will generate monies to be used for RMEF habitat projects in each show state. In 2009, RMEF passed 5.6 million acres of habitat conserved or enhanced nationwide, and over a half-million acres opened or secured for public access.
To enter the raffle, show attendees may purchase tickets at the RMEF booth. Each ticket represents one chance to win a prize in a drawing. Purchasers can place their tickets into different hoppers for a chance at different prizes, or all tickets into one hopper to increase their odds for a special item.
Separate drawings will be held for each of the following items and packages:
- Browning ultimate hunters package, including Browning X-Bolt Composite Stalker in .325 WSM, gun case, X-Cellerator sling, Storm Gore-Tex parka and pant, XPO big game gloves and camo Buckmark cap. Retail value: $1,590.
- Remington XHR 700 in 7mm Rem Mag. Retail value: $905.
- Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in .325 WSM. Retail value: $859.
- BowTech 2010 flagship bow (not yet released but this bow promises to be another industry changer). Retail value: $850.
- Sitka Gear ultimate clothing package including Ascent pant, Core top, Jetstream jacket and cap. Retail value: $540.
Complete rules and drawing schedules are available at the RMEF booth.
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation: Snowy peaks, dark timber basins and grassy meadows. RMEF is leading an elk country initiative that has conserved or enhanced habitat on over 5.6 million acres—a land area equivalent to a swath three miles wide and stretching along the entire Continental Divide from Canada to Mexico. RMEF also works to open, secure and improve public access for hunting, fishing and other recreation. Get involved at www.rmef.org or 800-CALL ELK.
International Sportsmen’s Expositions: Founded in 1975, ISE producers America’s hunting, fishing and travel consumer sportsmen shows.