Tax Relief From Browning Firearms
Morgan, UT – -(AmmoLand.com)- Uncle Sam has picked your pocket all year long. Now is the time to take advantage of Browning’s Tax Relief offer.
Purchase any new Browning firearm at your local Preferred Browning Dealer starting April 2, 2010 through April 18, 2010 and Browning will reimburse you up to 8% in U.S. funds for the $ales tax. (Offer excludes Buck Mark Pistols.) See your dealer before this offer — like your tax refund — is history.
Participating Preferred Browning dealers should have flyers and coupons available at their stores. But to be sure, you can download a PDF file of the flyer by clicking here. Just print out the flyer and take it with you.
It’s easy — here’s how Browning Tax Relief works for you:
- For convenience, download and print a copy of the Browning Tax Relief program flyer .
- Remember, in most cases, your participating Preferred Browning Dealer will have flyers and coupons at the store.
- Purchase any new Browning firearm from a Preferred Browning Dealer (Offer excludes Buck Mark Pistols). These dealers should have promotional details displayed in their stores if you have questions.
- Make your purchase starting April 2, 2010 through April 18, 2010 at your Preferred Browning Dealer.
- Make or get a copy of your receipt.
When you get home, fill out the Tax Relief program coupon and send it in to Browning.
It’s that easy!
For more ongoing Browning deals go directly to our Promotions and Rebates page on Browning.com.