FNH USA Shooting Team Secures First-Rate Sponsors For 2010
McLean, Va –-(AmmoLand.com)- The FNH USA Shooting Team has secured a variety of sponsors in support of its competitive shooting activities in 2010.
“We are partnering with some of the most prestigious brands in the shooting sports industry,” says Ken Pfau, vice president for law enforcement and commercial sales for FNH USA and member of the team.
“With the finest in equipment, we plan to shoot our A game all year long,” he adds. “And, with our sponsorship of 3-Gun Nation, the Versus TV show which begins airing in July, and our exposure there; we are certain our sponsors will receive value for their commitment.”
The 2010 FNH USA Shooting Team sponsors include:
- Competitive Edge Dynamics www.cedhk.com
- Deployable Systems, Inc. www.dscases.com
- Eberlestock USA, LLC www.eberlestock.com
- Leupold www.leupold.com
- Mac Tools www.mactools.com
- MGM Targets by Mike Gibson Manufacturing www.MGMtargets.com
- Oakley www.oakley.com
- Otis Technology, Inc. www.otisgun.com
- Polaris Defense/Polaris Industries www.polarisindustries.com
- Safariland www.safariland.com
- SportEAR www.sportear.com
- Under Armour www.UnderArmour.com
- Vertx www.wearvertx.com
FNH USA, LLC is the sales and marketing arm of FN Herstal, S.A., Belgium. Its corporate mission is to expand its global leadership position in defense, law enforcement and commercial markets by delivering superior products and the finest in training and logistical support. Visit www.fnhusa.com to view the entire line of FNH USA, LLC products and services. FNH USA, LLC, P.O. Box 697, McLean, VA 22101 USA.