Pursuit Channel's Main Beam Mondays
LUVERNE, AL--(Ammoland.com)- Wildgame Innovations is announcing their sponsorship of an entertaining line-up of outdoor programming featured Monday nights on Pursuit Channel's “Main Beam Mondays” starting at 8:00 pm EST.
Pursuit Channel airs on Direct TV basic package channel 608.
“Wildgame Innovations is excited to be sponsoring Main Beam Mondays on the Pursuit Channel,” said Wildgame Innovations President, Matt Busbice.
The three-hour Monday Night block starts at 8:00 pm EST and ends at 11:00 pm EST and includes:
- Ted Nugent: Tooth, Fang & Claw. Legendary rocker and hunter Ted Nugent celebrates the great American outdoor lifestyle with passion, spirit and attitude.
- Trophy Hunters TV Classics: From the folks who produce the world famous “Journal of the Texas Trophy Hunters” Magazine and “Trophy Hunters TV”, they present great classic episodes from the archives of over a decade of award winning shows.
- Mossy Oak Obsession Revealed: The Obsession Reveled, nationally recognized as the “Best Instructional Show,” hosted by outdoors champion Ronnie “Cuz” Strickland, is the epitome of first-run hunting excitement how-to.
- Bullseye Outdoors: It's not just a hunting show, its Bullseye's Outdoor Adventures! Join guest host Larry Weishuhn for great hunting action. See where the Bullseye crew takes you next on their next hunting adventure.
- Spook Nation: Newly added to the prestigious Mossy Oak Pro Staff, Spook Spann has emerged as one of the most prolific whitetail hunters in the country.
- Whitetail Properties: Whitetail Properties TV is a show designed to turn hunting dreams into reality. Each episode will feature an exciting hunt, while illuminating the benefits of owning a slice of the dream. The show will share with you how easy it can be to acquire and intensively manage property to produce trophy animals most hunters can only dream of.
Pursuit Channel is the most widely distributed, pure hunting and fishing network. It is the only outdoor network delivered in satellite provider DIRECTV's basic package, channels received by every subscriber regardless of their level of service. Pursuit Channel, through its Distribution Agency of Record – Performance One Media, has secured distribution across all 14 million DISH Network subscribers starting 2011. With a solid, growing portfolio of cable and high power TV stations in their stable as well, the network is on track to reach more than 40 million households in 2011.For more information about Pursuit Channel shows, log on to www.pursuitchannel.com.