Chiappa Rhino Revolver Rapid Fire Video
Dayton, OH –-(Ammoland.com)- A short video of the 2-inch Rhino Revolver being rapid fired using 125 grain high-velocity .357 Magnum factory loads.
Anyone who has fired a .357 Magnum with hot high-recoiling 125 grain loads knows just what we are talking about here; especially true with a 2-inch barrel.
You will notice the lack of recoil and incredible lack of muzzle flip. Accuracy is scary good due to the control factor thanks to the ergonomics of this revolver’s design and the smooth quick action. Observers noted the last five rounds went slightly over an inch with the first round leaking out giving up a 2-inch group. All six of the high-velocity rounds were fired in 1.39 seconds to demonstrate the lack of muzzle flip and recoil.
The Rhino revolver will be available in two function models: Double action only designated by the letter D and double action/single action designated by the model letter DS when ordering. The 2-inch version (first into the U.S. is currently being shipped for retail distribution. The polished version is expected to be available for retail distribution in very late 2010 or very early 2011.
Latest specifications and prices:
- Caliber: .357 magnum (and of course .38 Special)
- Barrel Lengths: 2,3,4,5, and 6-inch
- Basic weight: 25-ounces with a 4-inch barrel
- Frame Material: Ergal (a high-strength aircraft aluminum alloy)
- Metal finish: Blue-black matt (polished Ergal “stainless steel appearance” version expected in early 2011)
- Stocks: Composite rubber or wood. One piece, retained by a single screw at the butt.
- Capacity: 6-rounds Blue/black matt finish
- Updated MSRP: 2-and 3-inch, $749; 4-inch, $869; 5-inch, $895; 6-inch, $950.
Marketed by MKS Supply, Inc. 8611 North Dixie Drive, Dayton, Ohio,45414 837-425-4867 or 937-545-0363