Crosman Seeks Regional Sales Manager
ROCHESTER, NY –-(Ammoland.com)- Crosman Corporation, long known for innovation and quality in the shooting sports is seeking a regional sales manager responsible for building the sales of all company products and servicing major accounts.
Candidates should have a successful track record in sales development, strong interpersonal skills, excellent decision making abilities, and be highly motivated.
The position requires at least 3 years of experience in business development and product sales in the sporting goods industry. A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is preferred.
The position’s primary responsibilities are:
- Plans and manages the sales effort with the aid of marketing representatives with an emphasis on major accounts.
- Travels frequently to call on customers.
- Sells directly to major accounts.
- Keeps customers apprised of new products, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates shipping and billing between the Company and dealers to which he/she sells.
- Conducts market research.
- Supervises the preparation and interpretation of reports pertaining to sales analysis.
- Confers with marketing manager in the development of marketing policy, recommending product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes.
- Prepares annual sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and in preparation of sales expenses/estimates for the region.
- Updates forecasts monthly.
- Assists sales support/marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotions or market research in planning and executing special projects.
- Attends and demonstrates products at trade shows.
The company offers a competitive benefits package and is located in Bloomfield, NY.
For further information on the regional sales manager position please visit the company’s websites at www.crosman.com, www.centerpointhunting.com, www.gamefaceairsoft.com, or to apply by resume, write to Crosman Corporation in care of Human Resources, 7629 Routes 5 & 20, Bloomfield, NY 14469 or email [email protected]