Hunter Safety System’s Safe Hunting Tips
Danville, Alabama –-(Ammoland.com)- The season is just beginning and its now maintenance time on your treestands, climbing aids and safety equipment. Lets get to it and prepare for the upcoming season!
1. Scout your favorite hunting land.
- a. Find those fresh travel routes, food sources & acorn crops.
- b. Locate safe, straight trees with no loose bark for hanging stands.
- c. Cut shooting lanes and travel routes to your stand locations.
- d. Hang motion cameras.
2. Hang your stands.
- a. DO NOT HANG STANDS WITHOUT A HARNESS & LINEMAN’S BELT.
- b. Check your stands/straps for damage or weak areas.
- c. Follow manufacturer’s written and video instructions.
- d. Carry a cell phone, whistle, two-way radio or location beacon.
- e. Tell someone your exact location and time you will return.
- f. Take your insect repellent and emergency kit.
Enjoy your time in the woods, but remember – SAFETY FIRST!
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Danville, Alabama, Hunter Safety System is a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative deer hunting gear and hunting equipment for the serious hunter. For additional information, you can write to: The Hunter Safety System, 8237 Danville Road, Danville, AL 35619, call toll free 877-296-3528, or visit the company website at www.huntersafetysystem.com.