Shooting Sports Advertising Sales Representative Wanted
ELKMONT, AL –-(Ammoland.com)- Shoot Like A Girl is hiring an Advertising and Marketing Sales Representative to work from home.
Position will focus on retaining and/or penetrating existing revenue base through selling a combination of print, online and custom publishing products along with strategically developing and building profitable existing customer relationships.
This sales position requires a broad knowledge of the organization’s services, products and marketing techniques.
This position is commission based with a generous bonus structure for reaching quarterly goals, with additional annual bonus for exceeding annual goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement account sales strategies for increasing sales and profit through direct sales customers.
- Maximize customer penetration through use of consultative selling.
- Provide exceptional customer services to assure the highest customer satisfaction ratings, high customer loyalty and retention.
- Present and sell products and services to established and potential customers.
- Communicate with customers in both oral and written form.
- Prospect and research prospective customers.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Meet monthly and annual sales goals and objectives.
- Maintain client and prospect database.
- Knowledge of Shooting Sports Industry
- Minimum of 2-4 years of successful sales experience
- Advertising sales experience, strongly preferred
- Print and electronic selling for business to business publisher, preferred
- Sales skills and experience and/or a proven ability to sell
- Strong desire to reach and exceed monthly goals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presence while presenting sales materials
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
Shoot Like A Girl (SLG², Inc) is a company dedicated to empowering women to participate in shooting sports with confidence. We do that in two ways – through service and sales. With the help of our corporate sponsors, Hunter Safety System, SHE Outdoor Apparel, Limbsaver, Mathews Inc, Elite Archery, Game Plan Gear, Easton, and ASA; plus our twelve bow manufacturers partners; we travel around the country to provide women a once in a lifetime opportunity to try multiple bows in draw weights and lengths that fit them. We also provide an educational service on their web site, www.shootlikeagirl.com, with information about shooting sports, and a women friendly forum. Our sales (also a service) is that we offer products that enhance women’s abilities to participate in shooting sports, with a huge focus on one stop shopping for hunting clothing specifically designed to fit women. The clothes are offered at competitive pricing, and allow women to side by side compare products. All of these services and shopping opportunities help us reach our goal of empowering women to participate in shooting sports with confidence!