Preserve Your Firearms Freedoms By Voting Pro Gun
New York –-(Ammoland.com)- Do you want to preserve your firearms freedoms, promote youth hunting, increase access to public lands and ensure Conservation Fund monies are wisely spent?
On November 2 make your voice heard and vote for those candidates who will support you in Albany and across the state.
2010 General Election Candidate Ratings and Endorsements
The grading system is as follows:
- A Outspoken supporter of RKBA/sponsors pro-gun legislation and initiatives
- B Supports RKBA/votes for pro-gun legislation and initiatives
- C Cannot be counted on to vote pro-gun/possibly clueless and/or does not understand the issues well
- D Opposes RKBA/votes for anti-gun legislation and initiatives
- F Outspoken opponent of RKBA/sponsors anti-gun legislation and initiatives
- ? Did not survey/unable to survey/did not return survey
Notes: It is much easier to get an F than it is an A. A person must have publicly demonstrated his support for the RKBA to receive an A. Incumbents are in bold. NYSRPA/NRA members are in italics. NYSRPA-PVF endorsed candidates have a * next to their grades.
Check our webpage for last minute additions or corrections.
The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association is the state’s largest and oldest firearms advocacy organization. Since 1871, our organization has been dedicated to the preservation of Second Amendment rights, firearm safety, education and training, and the shooting sports. Our membership consists of individuals and clubs throughout the state. We are a not-for-profit 501(c)4 organization and the official NRA-affiliated State Association in New York. Visit www.nysrpa.org