Leupold Optics Recognized for Excellence
BEAVERTON, Ore. –-(Ammoland.com)- Leupold riflescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders earned widespread recognition for product excellence over the past year from leading outdoor media and other organizations.
Most recently, Leupold’s Redfield Revolution riflescopes were selected as the 2011 American Hunter Optic of the Year in the NRA Publications Golden Bullseye Awards competition. Golden Bullseye Awards acknowledge the finest products available in the shooting sports.
In addition, the 2010 OpticsPlanet Brilliance Awards cited Leupold as the “customer’s choice” Riflescope Brand of the Year, Rangefinder Brand of the Year and Spotting Scope Brand of the Year. This annual awards program polled thousands of customers who cast more than 22,000 votes.
“We greatly appreciate each of these honors,” commented Pat Mundy, communications manager for Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
“Taken together, the awards have real significance for our company and our customers because they reflect the judgment of optics users and authorities nationwide. This is great feedback as we continue to develop products that meet the highest standards of optical performance, mechanical function and rugged durability.”
Other 2010 recognition for Leupold optics includes:
- Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence – Redfield Revolution riflescopes received the Optic of the Year Award
- Outdoor Life Optics Test – Redfield Rebel 8x32mm binocular and Kenai 25-60x80mm spotting scope earned “Great Buy” designations
- Field & Stream Gear of the Year Buyer’s Guide – Redfield Rebel 8x32mm binocular and Redfield Revolution 2-7x33mm riflescope named as “Best of the Best” test standouts
- Petersen’s Hunting Rangefinder Field Test – RX-1000 rangefinder highlighted as the “Editor’s Choice”
- Outside Buyer’s Guide – Redfield Rebel 10x42mm binocular featured as one of the four best performers
For more information, visit a local dealer, go to www.leupold.com or call 1-800-LEUPOLD.
Leupold & Stevens, Inc., the preeminent American-owned and -operated optics company, employs more than 700 people in its state-of-the-art facility near Beaverton, Ore., where rugged, dependable, high-performance Golden Ring optics, Mark 4 riflescopes and Redfield Revolution riflescopes are designed, machined and assembled. Leupold is a fifth-generation, family owned company whose products are sold worldwide to hunters, competitive shooters, American military warfighters, law enforcement personnel and wildlife observers. The product line includes rifle, handgun and spotting scopes; binoculars; rangefinders; trail cameras; flashlights; mounting systems; and optical tools and accessories.