Bass Pro Shops Experts Coming To Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show
February 5-13, State Farm Show Complex.
HARRISBURG, PA – The Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show, presented by Outdoor Channel and Comcast, has announced that a lineup of top Bass Pro Shops hunting and fishing experts will be appearing at the 2011 Show.
The big-name roster includes: Anglers, Woo Daves, Timmy Horton and Jason Quinn, and hunters, Bob Foulkrod , and Allen Treadwell.
“These guys are at the top of the hunting and fishing world–among the best at what they do. And, they have a unique abilities to pass on their knowledge, skills and abilities to others,” says Chris O'Hara, Event Director.
- Woo Daves -Appearing February 6, 2011 -In 2009, Daves was inducted into the Bass Fishing Hall of Fame. His most recent wins include the 2009 Thomas Lee Hart, Sr. Fish for the Hungry Tournament. Daves is one of America’s most successful and well-known fishing personalities with more than 40 top-10 finishes on the BassMaster tournament trail. He is a 17-time BassMaster Classic Qualifier, the 2000 BassMaster Classic Champion and a member of the Nitro, Motorguide, Stren Line, and Flowmaster fishing teams. Daves is the only three-time winner of Master Fisherman/Promotion Award by Frank Carter Company and was selected as a Road Warrior for USA TODAY. Daves will present bass-fishing seminars at the Bass Pro Shops Hawg Tank.
- Timmy Horton -Appearing February 8 & 9 – In 2000, Horton was named Angler of the Year and Rookie of the Year. He is a 10-Time Bassmaster Classic qualifier with four Bassmaster wins to his credit. He has been in the money 97 times and has had 23, top-10 Bassmaster finishes. In 2006 and 2007 he was an Elite 50 and Majors qualifier. Horton is the youngest angler, voted by an expert panel, to be on ESPN's 35 Greatest Anglers of All Time. Horton is member of the Bass Pro Shops / Nitro Pro Staff.
- Jason Quinn -Appearing February 6, 7, 8 – Quinn is a five-Time Bassmaster Classic Qualifier with more than $1-million in career earnings He is the host of Hardwares House on ESPN 2
- Bob Foulkrod -Appearing February 5 & 6 – Foulkrod is known as one of America's most respected bowhunting authorities. He runs one of the country's top bowhunting schools where he has taught his hunting skills to hundreds of bowhunters across North America. In 1993, Foulkrod was inducted into the International Archery Hall of Fame. Foulkrod is a member of the Redhead Pro Hunting Team.
- Allen Treadwell -Appearing February 10,11,12 – Treadwell is a former member of the U.S. National Skeet Shooting Team and one of the world’s most accomplished competitive shooters. He hunts everything from waterfowl to whitetails to bull elk. Treadwell is Redhead Pro Hunting Team member.
For more information on the complete schedule of seminar speakers, contests, family entertainment and how to buy tickets on line for the 2011 Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show, log onto www.easternsportshow.com .
Other Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show sponsors include: Thompson/Center Arms, Cabela’s, Chevrolet, and Michael Waddell’s Bone Collector.
The Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show presented by Outdoor Channel and Comcast, now in its 56th year, has grown to be the largest outdoor hunting and fishing event of its kind in North America. With more than 1,200 exhibitors, The Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show brings the passion for the outdoors–indoors–by bringing outdoor sports enthusiasts of all ages from across the country to view the latest and best in hunting and fishing gear, shop for ATV’s and RV’s and plan & book hunting and fishing trips with outfitters & charters from around the world. The Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show also offers a wide range of seminars presented by experts along with hunting- and fishing-related contests and family-oriented entertainment.